How to lvl up faster low lv poke with priority moves

Lightknight

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

145832 but what if my pokemon get hitted first after switching? my level 12 eevee won't stand a chance :(

the quick attack.... :)

and to the topic - in this method, it will be annoying to heal him every match :/

well, even a quick attack won't make it because switching is a priority, it means the wild pokemon still has a turn for attacking before my eevee has its turn for using quick attack, isn't?

145832 but what if my pokemon get hitted first after switching? my level 12 eevee won't stand a chance :(

the high level poke needs to die first.

that's annoying ._. but I'm going to try it, if it gives more than 20k exp probably it's worth it :D

8VsjuN.jpg

ripXrc.gifooBiXu.gifWET2KU.gifoBOzWs.gif1hnIn9.gifTXt2hY.gifqpNs3B.gifdoaSQC.gifdYcym2.gif

I have done the same system with priority moves. And when I don't have a priority move, I use my breloom and give him black sludge -1/8hp per turn, false swipe and spore the enemy so it falls asleep just before I'm going to faint from black sludge, and pray to god it doesnt wake up.

Just a Finnish guy doing his thing

You let your false swiper die and then switch in your Eevee for a quick attack. There's no chance that a Golbat will kill your Eevee if done correctly.

the quick attack.... :)

and to the topic - in this method, it will be annoying to heal him every match :/

well, even a quick attack won't make it because switching is a priority, it means the wild pokemon still has a turn for attacking before my eevee has its turn for using quick attack, isn't?

that's why you need to let your false swipe pokemon to die first, so you will need to send a pokemon to the match

and than you can choose move.

What's Up?

Here is another tip, if you want to rise a Pokemon without priority moves, you still can face a gyarados, they will always use Hyper beam if they have it, let your parasect die, then select the pokemon you want to rise, and give the killing blow when gyarados recharge, enjoy :).