Merge Gold and Silver then opening new server.

Yellovv

- After the merge between RED and BLUE successful. Staff let's players transferring their account between GOLD and SILVER server.

1524981499071.png.58743bf7f7d5e3e15dd259692a7c81b1.png

- After that lots of players from GOLD want to transfer their account but not much players from SILVER want to do that because obviously SILVER server are more quality and have more players than GOLD. The more people transferring to Silver the more reason for others people on GOLD want to transfer the server they are playing. I am a GOLD player and it would be very sad if some of mine friends come to SILVER and some are left behind. There are non-motivation for me to stay on GOLD if you keep lets ppl freely transferring their account. Then why not merge Gold and Silver to become one and opening new server?

1524981627285.png.b707a513bf0409fd5833e2993da8ce37.png

- This is the highest users online I found yesterday and it's weekend (saturday) which have more players than normal day and have around 2k players in both server on other days (not Sunday). The capacity of Silver are around 1k8 players online. That mean merging both server is not a bad idea at all. There are even 1k players queued before.

- Opening new server using GOLD machine. This is definitely what a lot of ppl expecting. New server will share the capacity with Silver and make both server running with max players as possible. Moreover, new server always bringing lots of benefit for the Dev of this game.

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

Sorry this sounds like a selfish idea. If you don't want to play in Gold simply go make new character in Silver.

This won't happen for many reasons:

1- like what hahahaka said server capacity is only 1825. so nobody wants to wait in que to get in game.

2- this will make the server less stable due to larger amount of people in 1 server. despite what the capacity says that doesn't mean the server will be flawless with that limit.

3- if they merge they will have to increase the limit from 1825 to like 3000 minimum, this will cost a lot of resources and time to maintain.

if somehow they were able to do it. they wouldn't need to make new servers anymore and simply increase the capacity.

But since its very difficult to do. They will not do it. I'm familiar with programming and coding, the smaller the server is the easier to fix and maintain.

• Like 1

Sorry this sounds like a selfish idea. If you don't want to play in Gold simply go make new character in Silver.

This won't happen for many reasons:

1- like what hahahaka said server capacity is only 1825. so nobody wants to wait in que to get in game.

2- this will make the server less stable due to larger amount of people in 1 server. despite what the capacity says that doesn't mean the server will be flawless with that limit.

3- if they merge they will have to increase the limit from 1825 to like 3000 minimum, this will cost a lot of resources and time to maintain.

if somehow they were able to do it. they wouldn't need to make new servers anymore and simply increase the capacity.

But since its very difficult to do. They will not do it. I'm familiar with programming and coding, the smaller the server is the easier to fix and maintain.

Like I said, highest players in both server on saturday and sunday are just around 2k5 but on the other day its much lower ( around 1k6 on highest play time) which is lower than server cap. That also mean, in 90% of the time server will dont have any queue which is an accepted number. More over, opening new server will share the capacity with Silver when lots of ppl will find their fun when playing on new server rather than stay on silver. So the capacity is not a reason to not do it. If you are playing on Gold then you will know how it felling when lots of your friend want to transfer their server but some are not. Obviously, silver have much more ppl on gold but now staff want to transfer players from gold to silver for some reason and turn Gold into a death server since rarely someone from Silver want to transfer to Gold.

bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif