Ive been waiting a month [LOCKED]

Jaber314

I keep doing a ban appeal and nobody has e an yet to view it I've been banned for no reason at all I've logged in to see my reasons why and the information it has as reason is false so please Someone from Staff please help becuase its crazy to have to go through all this but not get a reply nor a view on it i worked really hard on my account the fair way so please Someone get my situation looked at it's not fair

• Like 1

Boss of Revalution

I keep doing a ban appeal and nobody has e an yet to view it I've been banned for no reason at all I've logged in to see my reasons why and the information it has as reason is false so please Someone from Staff please help becuase its crazy to have to go through all this but not get a reply nor a view on it i worked really hard on my account the fair way so please Someone get my situation looked at it's not fair

Same here I have been banned still waiting for the reply

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience.

However, as mentioned above by @Giorgio25, and the subforum rules, this is not the place to discuss about such matters:

Having any problems or feeling lost? Feel free to ask for a help! This is NOT private forum because it can help to others who are in need for help.

Forum rules:

Do not ask about the server status here. Your topic will be locked instantly.

Do not report players or appeal bans here.

Try to be specific about your issue so we can help you as fast as possible.

Make sure to read this post before posting as it may have your answer.

Also stated in the Discipline Appeals area:

You can appeal only once and the outcome is final. Spamming appeals after the final outcome may result in a forum ban.

Appeals which state that a third party caused the ban will be denied instantly. Third party = Brother, cousin, Godzilla, sentient headset, robotic arm, etc.

You can bump your appeal once every 24 hours. Spamming or appealing your ban outside of the appeal center may result in the denial of your appeal.

Furthermore, if you really have something to say about bans and feel ignored in Appeals despite your bumps, you can post in the Complaint Area as long as you're not suspended on the forums as well.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, however it's up to the staff member issuing the punishment the answer the appeal, therefore depends on one's availabilities, and may greatly vary depending on a lot of criteria thus cannot give an ETA on when it will be answered. Thank you for your comprehension and your patience in the meanwhile!

With this being said, I wish you guys a nice day :)

- Locked as solved -