Cant log in

Vigneshr

hi i cant log in to my acc itts hanging then its colsing on log in page in windows 8 os

Hey @vigneshR,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

At the time you posted this topic, the server was under a small mainentance, please try it again to log in.

In case it shouldnt be possible, could you specify your problem a bit more? Is there any login message showing up while you try to log in or any other unusal things? Any information could be useful.

[spoiler=Login message example]qphJVC4.png

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey @vigneshR,

At the time you posted this topic, the server was under a small mainentance, please try it again to log in.

In case it shouldnt be possible, could you specify your problem a bit more? Is there any login message showing up while you try to log in or any other unusal things? Any information could be useful.

Regards Xylos

thanks bro now i can login thats happening only on some times

Hey @vigneshR,

Regards Xylos

thanks bro now i can login thats happening only on some times