Need help sinnoh quest silver server

Vallou27

i have clamperl but i dont have deep sea tooth so if somebody sell his huntail i buy it

In Pokémon information window there is OT section that shows nickname of person who captured, you need the Huntail have your nickname in OT section to count for quest, the one with other player nickname doesn't count. So buy Deep Sea Tooth from player or get one yourself to evolve Clamperl that you captured yourself.

Obtainability for Deep Sea Tooth:

• Like 1

sombody can sell me or give me for free a huntail pls i need it for going to sinnoh

i have clamperl but i dont have deep sea tooth so if somebody sell his huntail i buy it

Hey @Vallou27,

like [uSER=1814449]Lexie13[/uSER] already mentioned, you need a Huntail with your OT in order to fight Hannah and be able to go to Sinnoh. OT stands for Original Trainer, the original trainer is the trainer who caught the Pokémon.

o73uUF8.png

This Kingdra has my OT "Xylos" because I have caught this Pokémon. When you trade your Pokémon, the OT will stay the same.

That means you cant use any Huntail caught by a other user to solve the quest, it needs to be caught by yourself. If you want to evolve your Clamperl you need, like you already mentioned, a Deep Sea Tooth.

You can get a Deep Sea Tooth by:

• Doing the Rock Smash Spots at Love Island. (220+ happiness required)
  • Doing the Abandoned Ship Quest.
  • Catching some Pokémon or steal the possible held item from them.
    Deep Sea Tooth,Diamond Domain Main Cave,Clamperl,LandDeep Sea Tooth,Diamond Domain Main Cave,Clamperl,Water
    Deep Sea Tooth,Knot Island,Clamperl,Water
    Deep Sea Tooth,Pacifidlog Town,Sharpedo,Land
    Deep Sea Tooth,Pacifidlog Town,Sharpedo,Water

• Using the ingame trade chat or our forum trading zone and ask for trades.

At the end you need to trade your Clampearl while it holds the Deep Sea Tooth to evolve it to Huntail.

In case you should have any further questions regarding this topic, feel free to ask here at this topic. :)

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution