The only Shiny alomomola in all servers! & also a infernape shiny

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you changed your auction rules 10 minutes ago (not recommended according to the forum trade rules), we don't have anymore a 4h left after last bid.

8.8m there.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

Yeah around 2 and a half hours left, Youa re the new b.o

i thought the auction was around 4 and a half hours left which you posted at 7.10 pm ;p so i guesse it should have been ended around now since its 23.39 pm or 11 .39 pm (european time zone) just say ;p anyway ye as Rharomy said ;p should time left changed ;p anyway i'll bid 9m then

Edited by Darkvader

Apparently Darkvador don't know how to spell my name (hard to speak write with a mask i guess), i'll go for 9,1m then

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

I needed to explain better, What i mean its 4 days left til the last offer and the last offer was the 8.5, Not 4 days restarting after every single bid, Sorry about that xD

Apparently Darkvador don't know how to spell my name (hard to speak write with a mask i guess), i'll go for 9,1m then

ye sorry i'm playing on phone ;p 9.5m so when is this shiny auction going to end ? cause i realy dont know anymore since you said diffrent time endings

The auction its going to end at 4:30pm GMT-7, 1:15 Hours left.

ezgif-6-fde42bc79ce2.gif.1834900c4cb925539e9d9ee25d790458.gif

AriGG Shop

"The ones you looked down on and stepped on and toyed with are going to defeat you today!!"

I needed to explain better, What i mean its 4 days left til the last offer and the last offer was the 8.5, Not 4 days restarting after every single bid, Sorry about that xD

k i get it but be more clear then cause you posted 5 hours ago 5 hours left and later 4. and half h left so the auction should have been ended already by now anyway ....... This was a bit Confusing for me And also for Rharomy and other bidders I guess.

Regards Darkvader