`HM's gone.

Ndemascus

I've just started PRO and have enjoyed all the way, but there seems to be a glitch. As I defeated the 3rd gym that gives flash, but when I taught it to my clafairy it showed until I logged back in. Not only was my flash HM gone but so was my Dig and Flash and clafairy didn't seem to have the move. Gold server.

1596969362_Rarexa7004.48898Screenshot2018_05.01-18_57_13_41.thumb.png.f25173f6012a31ce8e37036e0cd1a9d7.png

I've just started PRO and have enjoyed all the way, but there seems to be a glitch. As I defeated the 3rd gym that gives flash, but when I taught it to my clafairy it showed until I logged back in. Not only was my flash HM gone but so was my Dig and Flash and clafairy didn't seem to have the move. Gold server.

Hey @NDemascus,

Im sorry for this delayed reply.

HM05-Flash is not a reward from the Vermilion gym leader neither it is located in Vermilion at all, you may have mixed up something. However, all in all it seems like you have lost your Dig Tm (and Flash Hm?!) because of a server rollback.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Sometimes, when you use a Tm, the move is forgotten after a Rollback and the Tm is still gone, we apologize this inconvenience. Like mentioned above, we cant refund any lost items or game progress resulted by a Rollback but you can get back your Tm and Hm very easy.

Flash is located in Route 2 Stop House. You can get there in two different ways:

• Pass through Diglets Cave and follow the way to the south.

6e6F2wC.png

• Pass through the bushes with HM01-Cut at Route 2.

nUMkhLL.png

WbbsgGL.png

TM28-Dig in Cerulen City was unfortunately a one time event only, for another Dig-Tm you have to go to Celadon and buy one in Celadons Mart.

b02TYbT.png

Once again, Im sorry for this inconvenience. I will lock this topic now as its answered.

I wish you a good day! :)

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution