I cannot sign on to the silver server

Asapbugsy

I cannot sign on to the silver server but i can sign on to the gold server. All my data and progress is on the silver server. when I try to sign on to it it says that my username or password is not correct. please help me out, i just want to play PRO!!

• Like 1

[glow=red]Follow me on Instagram @eligidden.s[/glow]

Hey AsapBugsy, Red Server and Blue Server have recently merged into Silver Server,i f you can't log into Silver Server, you probably need to merge your Red & Blue account, follow these steps to merge your account, make sure to select the right server as your main server!

How to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

If you have some errors while doing the merge, check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ.

• 10 months later...
I cannot sign on to the silver server but i can sign on to the gold server. All my data and progress is on the silver server. when I try to sign on to it it says that my username or password is not correct. please help me out, i just want to play PRO!!

Is the same

Is the same

Hello there!

I would like to tell you that that silver server was down when you made this message.

If it still doesn't work. Make a new thread under General Support.

I shall lock this as it is an old post.

Have a niceday!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

Edited by Aghanim

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.