Mail hasn't came yet! [SOLVED]

Pibem

I have a secondary account "Bluetaco" that i used when i first played the game, then i changed to "Pibem" my main account right now.

With the coin gift y tried to send some shop items, like 2 black medallions (who arrived fast) from the "Bluetaco" of silver server.

Then i logged in with the "Bluetaco" of gold server and buyed and sent a Water cloak, that item hasn't came yet, so i was wondering if it is some problem, or maybe i mispelled my name bad.

I have a secondary account "Bluetaco" that i used when i first played the game, then i changed to "Pibem" my main account right now.

With the coin gift y tried to send some shop items, like 2 black medallions (who arrived fast) from the "Bluetaco" of silver server.

Then i logged in with the "Bluetaco" of gold server and buyed and sent a Water cloak, that item hasn't came yet, so i was wondering if it is some problem, or maybe i mispelled my name bad.

Hey @Pibem,

the traded item Water Cloak should be arrived at your account, please check your mail box again but be aware that your item is still located on the Golden server.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Oh, i thought it would be passed to the Pibem on Silver server, i think i dont have any char on golden server from the "Pibem account"
Hi there,

Silver and Gold are two completely separate save files that do not interact with one another; although you haven't yet created your character on the Gold server, it is still considered a registered account on the Gold server. It appears your Water Cloak has arrived safely to Pibem on the Gold server.

As there is no way to mail items between Gold and Silver, I'll now lock this topic and I wish you a great rest of your week.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

• Like 1

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.