I cant merge my account, dashboard merging not working

Revv

Hey :)

I was away for a long time, today i wanted to acces the game, than i see servers changed. I was in blue server, so i learned by forum that i need to merge my account to silver for make playable. But, when i login to dashboard, merge button gives error. So i cant merge, cant play my game, cant login in silver server. .

However when i click gold server with my username n password, it enters the game n creates a new account, its very interesting.

I see people write these problems in this forum. But they asked this problem in 2017 OCTOBER. And moderators answered their problems by saying "we fixing that issue". Its been a year . .

So can somebody please help me on this please? Sorry for my bad english. . Love ya guys. . . Thanks

Hey :)

I was away for a long time, today i wanted to acces the game, than i see servers changed. I was in blue server, so i learned by forum that i need to merge my account to silver for make playable. But, when i login to dashboard, merge button gives error. So i cant merge, cant play my game, cant login in silver server. .

However when i click gold server with my username n password, it enters the game n creates a new account, its very interesting.

I see people write these problems in this forum. But they asked this problem in 2017 OCTOBER. And moderators answered their problems by saying "we fixing that issue". Its been a year . .

So can somebody please help me on this please? Sorry for my bad english. . Love ya guys. . . Thanks

Hey @revv,

is there any specific error shown? If yes, would it be possible to make a screenshot of it? (Make sure no private information are shown on them)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

thats my pro dashboard page. i think i need to click that "merge is required" article in first screenshot to activate my account back with all my epic rare pokemons :)

but second ss is what happens when i click that . .

thats my pro dashboard page. i think i need to click that "merge is required" article in first screenshot to activate my account back with all my epic rare pokemons :)

but second ss is what happens when i click that . .

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try a other web browser to get rid of this problem. Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Edited by Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

i tried . . still doesnt work . . and my brothers account is the same

Have you tried using google's chrome web browser? I see you have it on your taskbar just curious what you see when you try to go to https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/ when you use it. Also try using internet explore as well.