I can't login to my account in game

Greyerg

I reset my password and I can't do because kind of not exist. I'm worry please help me :(

Hey @GreYerG,

could you specify your problem? Whats the exact issue, cant you login because of a "Invalid password or user name" or do you want to change your password at all? If you just want to change your password, do it here but make sure its alphanumerical.

Regards Xylos

Edited by Xylos
  • Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Yes because write on lobby invalid password or username but I want to change the password but I can't do it becaause write e-mail or username not exist

Make sure to use this link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

When you can login there, try to merge your account.

[spoiler=How to merge.]

1. Step 1: Login in your dashboard and click on Merge is required!

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

2. Step 2:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Done!

When you get a error message, saying that you have a Invalid Username or Password, try to request a new password by clicking on Forgott Password.

unt0Wwd.png

And in case you cant even enter the merge page, try to clear your cache and cookies or try to use a other web browser.

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

i try but when i click forgot password and write e-mail and username, write ,,e-mail and username not exist''

If that, you may have choosen the wrong mail. You can see your currently connected e mail when you click on your profile and click on Account Details.

There should be your e mail shown. Your name is the same as shown in for forum, [uSER=1630463]GreYerG in[/uSER] your case.

cnhx8dW.png

Check if your e mail is different to the one you used to change your account password.

Regards Xylos