Question about Haloween Mystery Box Content

Pau66

May I know the exact number of items that i can get from opening the halloween mystery box?

I read this post : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/%E2%98%85-clothing-and-mounts-showcase%E2%8E%AAupdated-%E2%98%85.88635/. At the halloween mystery section show mimikyu outfit as well. Is that mean mimikyu outfit can get from it also or no. And also the chance of getting each content? I saw in trade chat someone sold ghost outfit 15 250k but ghost outfit like 1, 2, 10 were only like 50k . Why ?

mimikyu outfit is in coin shop which is at the top right corner of the screen

the chance of getting each item from halloween mystery box is even

sellers "want to sell" at a price, does not mean that thing worth that much

no direct relationship between them

someone wants to sell ghost outfit 15 at higher because some players think it looks cool

this is free market

@Pau66 Normally when you open a "Mystery box" it will give you randomly 1 item from a list of items, hallowen have 34 possible drop table. That means 1 in 34, some items are already at the shop like the mimikyu outfit.

About the prices is players that make then normally in this cases they sell like the Coins that they wasted, like happens with Menbership Medalions, but in fact mimikyu have a fix price at donator shop means that you can sell it for more money that you wasted from the "H mystery box".

Also remenber that you can have repeated drops.

Thanks in advance , hope i helped, have a nice day. Give em a like below thanks.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

May I know the exact number of items that i can get from opening the halloween mystery box?

I read this post : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/★-clothing-and-mounts-showcase⎪updated-★.88635/. At the halloween mystery section show mimikyu outfit as well. Is that mean mimikyu outfit can get from it also or no. And also the chance of getting each content? I saw in trade chat someone sold ghost outfit 15 250k but ghost outfit like 1, 2, 10 were only like 50k . Why ?

Hello,

As is explained above, Mimikyu outfit is separate from the Halloween Box. Halloween Box can drop 34 possible items, Mimikyu outfit is not one of them. Every item in the box has an equal chance of dropping.

I hope this information helps you,

Have a nice day!

- Locked -