Two Headed Rapidash

Dicloniuspony

Perhaps instead Two Headed Rapidash being just a mount, what about it also being a pokemon? Maybe as a Halloween Event Reward you're given a level 5 Ponyta but with purple coloring, and only evolves at Nighttime at level 55? I thought it would be a fun little idea or so, My friend and I are even working on little sprites of it too.

It's something I see would be fun to work towards.

I think that would make an great custom add-on onto the current Pokemon addition, as well as some more diversity into the game during events.

And I think the game is still somewhat broken. Example, some Pokemon that is meant to be evolved at night, can evolve during daytime randomly.

But as time passes, I hope they would in overall fix that bug, and that would make your suggestion x2 times better. :P

But, this seems like a good idea, considered its a halloween themed one. ( Doubt that it would've made a great Christmas event, lmao xD )

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

I think that would make an great custom add-on onto the current Pokemon addition, as well as some more diversity into the game during events.

And I think the game is still somewhat broken. Example, some Pokemon that is meant to be evolved at night, can evolve during daytime randomly.

But as time passes, I hope they would in overall fix that bug, and that would make your suggestion x2 times better. :P

But, this seems like a good idea, considered its a halloween themed one. ( Doubt that it would've made a great Christmas event, lmao xD )

I never personally had any problems with evolving at certain times of the day, buti hope its fixed and perhaps this suggestion one day comes up?

• Like 1