Dashboard problems

Doxwell

I have the same problem, i try to change password many time but it still the same problem....

Hey @Doxwell,

Im sorry for the inconvenience.

I have splitted your answer out of the original thread since you should create a own topic to get the best possible help. Could you specify your problem? Is it not possible for you to change the password or have you changed your password and you still cant login to the dashboard?

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey @Doxwell,

Im sorry for the inconvenience.

I have splitted your answer out of the original thread since you should create a own topic to get the best possible help. Could you specify your problem? Is it not possible for you to change the password or have you changed your password and you still cant login to the dashboard?

Regards Xylos

thank you I saw that you have moved so I modified the message to make it make sense.

thank you I saw that you have moved so I modified the message to make it make sense.

Okay, so you have changed your password at the dashboard as you entered your username plus mail and recived a notification e mail in your mail box?

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

They do use the same credentials to login, but the email for each can be changed differently if you wish to do so.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

i fond the Password Reset Confirmation for the dashboard in my spam mail box... i think it's gona bi ok now.

Glad to hear. :)

I will lock this topic as you think it´s gonna be okay. In case you still should have any problems regarding your Dashboard, please create a new forum topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards Xylos