Option to delete account? Help please

Maddenz

Hey all, i have about 400 hours on blue server and i want to merge servers, i want to change my name. I have a second account which i never used with a really cool name that i want for my main account, but i need 200 hours to change it.. Is there anyway to delete the account or change name so i can have it thanks.

sry if this isnt right forum, i dont knoq where yo post

4j47k8.jpg

Hey all, i have about 400 hours on blue server and i want to merge servers, i want to change my name. I have a second account which i never used with a really cool name that i want for my main account, but i need 200 hours to change it.. Is there anyway to delete the account or change name so i can have it thanks.

sry if this isnt right forum, i dont knoq where yo post

hello,

I believe there is no way to choose the other name at this time. You will keep the name from the account you choose to merge everything too. There was a name change forum open but I believe that was a limited option. This is from what I remember.

Good luck!

Hello there! Unfortunately you cannot change your username as of now due to the topic being closed. If you'd like to change your username, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic can be found here for future reference. Also, you should that you have to select a FREE name, so even when the time does come, you won't be able to change your name to that your second account's name. Sadly, you cannot delete your account either. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand!

As for wanting to merge, you will also have to log onto the Dashboard and merge your accounts. If you encounter errors while merging, please follow the steps listed here! Also, don't forget to select the Blue server as your main server. This thread may also answer some questions that you may have regarding the merge.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.