Problems accessing the forum

Sinning11

Good afternoon, for several months I have difficulty accessing the forum with my current account Stryker3085, because when I put my access credentials are the same as those I use to access the game and log me in correctly without any problem.

The situation changes because when I try to access the forum with the same access credentials I get an authentication error, attached image; so far I can only access with a foreign account to be able to find out about the things that are published in the forum as ta .... I just hope you can help me as soon as possible.

acceso.thumb.jpg.9e00545f98010613d83a068c59fa4759.jpg

Good afternoon, for several months I have difficulty accessing the forum with my current account Stryker3085, because when I put my access credentials are the same as those I use to access the game and log me in correctly without any problem.

The situation changes because when I try to access the forum with the same access credentials I get an authentication error, attached image; so far I can only access with a foreign account to be able to find out about the things that are published in the forum as ta .... I just hope you can help me as soon as possible.

Hello there! With regards to your Stryker3085 account, try using your email instead of your username when logging in. You can also try to change your password in the dashboard here. Make sure it's Alphanumerical. As for the punishable offenses, you should familiarize yourself with the Punishment Policy as well as the different Rules listed below:

► PRO Rules ◀︎

PRO Terms and Conditions

PRO Rules

► Forum Rules ◀︎

Forum Rules including Rules on Avatars and Signatures

► In-Game Rules ◀︎

In-Game Chat Rules

Trade Rules

PvP Rules

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.