Suggestion for an item!

Happylucas1965

Hello!

I was going around catching pokemon to get a decent IV, and i was asking myself if there was a release button in the party.. when there wasn't,

So i had an idea for a Portable PC! (Could buy it for 150~ coins or a special side-quest for members)

----- How could it help the community? -----

The idea is quite useful, so you don't have to walk back to the pokecenter and walk back to the original place.

I highly doubt they would code something like this . . . as to seeing some other replies on previous good suggestions, sadly. :(

However, on the bright side. It would surely decreased the general time for IV catching Pokemon, and make it easier to find the right one.

I personally would've loved to have a release (Releasing a Pokemon into the wild again) button. However, it should than just be free for everyone.

Well what I mean is, if it was a quest or a buy-able item, like a portable pc / bag as you mentioned...

That people would rather have it free, or just bump the price of it from 150~ coins and up to around 250k? (grinding is this fan-game's main factor)

But I love your idea.

Seen a lot of useful ideas on here lately, too sad most of them are seen negatively on, by staff and some members, or deemed as "possibly not gonna happen".

Which is kinda sad, as those suggestions (yours also included) is what differ this game from other fan games and the original game itself.

Rather quality above quantity, right?

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

i dont think its possible - in order for a PC to work it needs to in a designated "pokecenter" area - thats why it took so long for the bug catching area to get a PC. That's also why it has to teleport you away to a random area for it to function.