up2000 please!

Shokito666

Re: 1600 really?

<t>Aside from increasing the number of slots, we also need an increase of afk time. I mean, i can't even go to WC without being worried if i'll get disconnected or can't eat normally because of the same reason. 5 minutes its too low, maybe increase it to 10, its really necessary</t>

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="bluwara"><s>

</s><POST content="78135"><s></s>78135<e></e></POST> Aside from increasing the number of slots, we also need an increase of afk time. I mean, i can't even go to WC without being worried if i'll get disconnected or can't eat normally because of the same reason. 5 minutes its too low, maybe increase it to 10, its really necessary<e>
</e></QUOTE>

5 minutes is fine, there are many people who want to play to the absent state longer. <E>:Proud:</E></r>

<r>This game became more popular and now in summer, recommend and suggest that the ability of ayumente in 2300, many new players, many who can not play, more urgent capacity!<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

este juego se hizo muy popular y mas ahora en verano, recomiendo y sugiero que la capacidad ayumente en 2300 de una, muchos jugadores nuevos, muchisimos que no pueden jugar, mas capacidad urgente !<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Quiero jugar no puedo entrar <E>:Ambivalent:</E> <E>:Exclam:</E></r>

Whenever increasing one number or resource, the law of diminishing returns must be considered; in this case, we must remain conscious as to how many users the server capacity can accommodate for while running efficiently. With too many users online, it will only become more crash-susceptible - especially as it broadens up the window for maps to become over-congested, as the user count becomes disproportionate to the amount of popular maps - and as such, it's one drawback that everyone must consider when putting the grand scheme into perspective.

As it pertains to the server cap, this may be as high as it is increased moving into the future for those exact reasons. Rather than artificially "improving" the issue it by steepening it up any further behind the 1800-user mark, which would cause more problems when all the pros and cons interbalance, you should expect a queuing system as a regulator (as alluded to earlier) before we seriously re-evaluate increasing the cap; even then, we will need to branch out an alternative server as new vessel for more players, as increasing the server cap anymore will likely flirt with a glaringly crash-prone threshold of the user count.

We appreciate your concerns, and we are not disagreeing with the need to rectify the issue; I think most of us can agree that the server cap is insufficient for the current popularity of the game. The real dissension is to the means of mitigating the issue, and thus it's in your best collective interest to take your crosshairs off of suggesting any increases to the current cap while we're looking into other solutions.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

78402 This game became more popular and now in summer, recommend and suggest that the ability of ayumente in 2300, many new players, many who can not play, more urgent capacity!

este juego se hizo muy popular y mas ahora en verano, recomiendo y sugiero que la capacidad ayumente en 2300 de una, muchos jugadores nuevos, muchisimos que no pueden jugar, mas capacidad urgente !

Quiero jugar no puedo entrar :Ambivalent: :Exclam:

Honestly you're asking for a higher player cap without having any idea what is required to do so, simply for your own selfish desire. The server is growing so much, the staff know this just as much as any of us do. I was away for a few months and I came back to the game content having expanded so much and the player cap over double what it was.

How about you enjoy the progress the game, and the staff have made and put some thought into your requests before doing so.

QRD5EHd.png

Im new to the server aswell and login takes hours.

But instead of trying over and over and spamming request to enter the server, there could be a queue system set in place.

Im sure people would appreciate that option.

Keep up the good work :y: