up2000 please!

Shokito666

Re: 1600 really?

<t>the server cap is trolling the game is known all over now it isnt liek it was when they wiped for the last time. more than 3000 people know about it .Sadly its a fight to see who logs on 1st ONE OF YOU GET OFF SO I CAN LOG >:O</t>

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="epivizn"><s>

</s>team get ur [Censored] together, this is the best pokemon i ever played and i hope this game will last and be upgraded forever.. BUT last month we got dc like every 10 minutes.. team said to be patient, and we were, with dc like no other online game nowadays.. (except of the every 10 min dcs, one per day server would be down for 1-2 hours, this is like hell for a gamer)<br/>

now dcs are over, but u have to keep try to log in like 15-20 min to succeed...<br/>

the funny thing is that if u try to play this game at a random time in the day, 99% u will fail(really funny)<br/>

there is smthin more funny, there are bots at the game which play all the time, as a result no afk for them to got dc and try to relog<br/>

if i, as a real human go to wc i ll get a dc, and i ll have to relog to play( an other 20 min punishment for my human needs like wc or to eat or etc) and bots keep spots to this server forever(u can built a bot that relogs when necessary)... this game promote bots cause, a human need iron will just to get in the server..<br/>

i hope the capacity of this server get a realistic number like 2-2,5 k cause even if u add 100 or 200 spots will be capped no time.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm totaly with you. Today I eat fastly to dont get a Dc but it failed ... Since I suscribed I played 2 hours maximum (I'm only at the first badge)<br/>

<I><s></s>PS : I'm not english but I learn it sorry ^^ <E>:Angel:</E> <e></e></I></r>

<r><QUOTE author="epivizn"><s>

</s><POST content="74527"><s></s>74527<e></e></POST> team get ur [Censored] together, this is the best pokemon i ever played and i hope this game will last and be upgraded forever.. BUT last month we got dc like every 10 minutes.. team said to be patient, and we were, with dc like no other online game nowadays.. (except of the every 10 min dcs, one per day server would be down for 1-2 hours, this is like hell for a gamer)<br/>

now dcs are over, but u have to keep try to log in like 15-20 min to succeed...<br/>

the funny thing is that if u try to play this game at a random time in the day, 99% u will fail(really funny)<br/>

there is smthin more funny, there are bots at the game which play all the time, as a result no afk for them to got dc and try to relog<br/>

if i, as a real human go to wc i ll get a dc, and i ll have to relog to play( an other 20 min punishment for my human needs like wc or to eat or etc) and bots keep spots to this server forever(u can built a bot that relogs when necessary)... this game promote bots cause, a human need iron will just to get in the server..<br/>

i hope the capacity of this server get a realistic number like 2-2,5 k cause even if u add 100 or 200 spots will be capped no time.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

if its worth to you losing your account permanently because of botting...<br/>

<br/>

servercap is increased according to how much it can handle, if there are more people than the server can currently handle we cant help it.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Quakkz"><s>

</s><POST content="74550"><s></s>74550<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="epivizn"><s>
</s><POST content="74527"><s></s>74527<e></e></POST> team get ur [Censored] together, this is the best pokemon i ever played and i hope this game will last and be upgraded forever.. BUT last month we got dc like every 10 minutes.. team said to be patient, and we were, with dc like no other online game nowadays.. (except of the every 10 min dcs, one per day server would be down for 1-2 hours, this is like hell for a gamer)<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

if its worth to you losing your account permanently because of botting...<br/>

<br/>

servercap is increased according to how much it can handle, if there are more people than the server can currently handle we cant help it.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

ur reply mr game master is 0, like u said nothin<br/>

i didnt say i will bot,or i should bot, i said that the game promote bots..<br/>

and ofc i didnt say nothing for u to do, only i hope, no need to: "if there are more people than the server can currently handle we cant help it" i can see that.<br/>

keep work, i really like this game and the forum is to discuss.. i said my opinion and i think is str8</r>

<t>We won't increase server cap anytime soon till we stabilize our server code.<br/>

<br/>

We will be soon adding more anti-bot methods ingame in the next client update, all we require is your patience while we work on the game to make it better for the players.</t>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Singham"><s>

</s><POST content="74757"><s></s>74757<e></e></POST> We won't increase server cap anytime soon till we stabilize our server code.<br/>

<br/>

We will be soon adding more anti-bot methods ingame in the next client update, all we require is your patience while we work on the game to make it better for the players.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

+1</r>

<r>Please increase the capacity of the server, the current is limited and many people stay without playing it, but just put a store of clothes or mounts or variety of items to increase donations if this is what keeps increasing capacity. . 1700 is very little for all the people who are running out of play !!<br/>

<br/>

Spanish: por favor aumentar la capacidad del server, la actual es muy limitada y mucha gente se queda sin jugar por ello, pongan una tienda mas basta de ropas o monturas o diversidad de items para aumentar las donaciones si esto es lo que impide aumentar la capacidad.. 1700 es muy poco para toda la gente que se esta quedando sin jugar!!<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Angry:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Shokito666"><s>

</s><POST content="78126"><s></s>78126<e></e></POST> Please increase the capacity of the server, the current is limited and many people stay without playing it, but just put a store of clothes or mounts or variety of items to increase donations if this is what keeps increasing capacity. . 1700 is very little for all the people who are running out of play !!<br/>

<br/>

Spanish: por favor aumentar la capacidad del server, la actual es muy limitada y mucha gente se queda sin jugar por ello, pongan una tienda mas basta de ropas o monturas o diversidad de items para aumentar las donaciones si esto es lo que impide aumentar la capacidad.. 1700 es muy poco para toda la gente que se esta quedando sin jugar!!<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Angry:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

The server is being upgraded right now, it will take 11hours to finish maintenance since now.<br/>

Going that way server will be faster, and more capable, so I'm pretty sure Shane will give us more slots.<br/>

Peace!</r>

U6EGkEz.gif?1

"When you want to say something in All-Talk Chat"

AHwr0S8.png