up2000 please!

Shokito666

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

78623 Whenever increasing one number or resource, the law of diminishing returns must be considered; in this case, we must remain conscious as to how many users the server capacity can accommodate for while running efficiently. With too many users online, it will only become more crash-susceptible - especially as it broadens up the window for maps to become over-congested, as the user count becomes disproportionate to the amount of popular maps - and as such, it's one drawback that everyone must consider when putting the grand scheme into perspective.

As it pertains to the server cap, this may be as high as it is increased moving into the future for those exact reasons. Rather than artificially "improving" the issue it by steepening it up any further behind the 1800-user mark, which would cause more problems when all the pros and cons interbalance, you should expect a queuing system as a regulator (as alluded to earlier) before we seriously re-evaluate increasing the cap; even then, we will need to branch out an alternative server as new vessel for more players, as increasing the server cap anymore will likely flirt with a glaringly crash-prone threshold of the user count.

We appreciate your concerns, and we are not disagreeing with the need to rectify the issue; I think most of us can agree that the server cap is insufficient for the current popularity of the game. The real dissension is to the means of mitigating the issue, and thus it's in your best collective interest to take your crosshairs off of suggesting any increases to the current cap while we're looking into other solutions.

I love this game but I can not login. so I played another game

78623 Whenever increasing one number or resource, the law of diminishing returns must be considered; in this case, we must remain conscious as to how many users the server capacity can accommodate for while running efficiently. With too many users online, it will only become more crash-susceptible - especially as it broadens up the window for maps to become over-congested, as the user count becomes disproportionate to the amount of popular maps - and as such, it's one drawback that everyone must consider when putting the grand scheme into perspective.

As it pertains to the server cap, this may be as high as it is increased moving into the future for those exact reasons. Rather than artificially "improving" the issue it by steepening it up any further behind the 1800-user mark, which would cause more problems when all the pros and cons interbalance, you should expect a queuing system as a regulator (as alluded to earlier) before we seriously re-evaluate increasing the cap; even then, we will need to branch out an alternative server as new vessel for more players, as increasing the server cap anymore will likely flirt with a glaringly crash-prone threshold of the user count.

We appreciate your concerns, and we are not disagreeing with the need to rectify the issue; I think most of us can agree that the server cap is insufficient for the current popularity of the game. The real dissension is to the means of mitigating the issue, and thus it's in your best collective interest to take your crosshairs off of suggesting any increases to the current cap while we're looking into other solutions.

I love this game but I can not login. so I played another game

Good for you, mate. Have fun.

Honestly, thousands of people play without complaining. We all have to deal with logging into the full server. If you can't then feel free to not complain and go do something else.

QRD5EHd.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hola, Disculpen que vuelva a abrir el post, pero realmente es desesperante que no pueda jugar de la mañana a la noche, solo puedo jugar en la noche ya que en el dia es completamente lleno e imposible de entrar, porfavor aumenten el precio de membresia! pongan mas cosas en la tienda! pero porfavor aumenten la capacidad del juego!!

Sorry to reopen the post, but it really is frustrating that I can not play from morning to night, I can only play at night because the day is completely full and impossible to enter, please increase the price of membership! put more things in store! but please increase the capacity of the game !!

:Frown: :Cry: