Need To Merge A/C

Darkjesper

Hello Admins and Mods,

I used to play PRO before 6 months in Red and Blue Servers both and then stopped playing for quite sometime since i had some issues but now when i started playing again i saw that servers got updated and only 2 servers are there Gold and Silver.I thought that was accounts in Red and Blue got deleted so i started a new account and been playing it for the past couple of days.Today i met a friend in game who told me i can MERGE by old accounts with this one if i want so i would request the mods or admins so kindly merge my old accounts from Red and Blue server since i had lots of pokemons and money there which could help me a lot by saving precious time.I don't have any kind of proof that i used to play there so please don't ask for screenshots or anything.However if you have back up of all accounts from Red and Blue then you may find my id

Darkjesper -IGN

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png

Hello Admins and Mods,

I used to play PRO before 6 months in Red and Blue Servers both and then stopped playing for quite sometime since i had some issues but now when i started playing again i saw that servers got updated and only 2 servers are there Gold and Silver.I thought that was accounts in Red and Blue got deleted so i started a new account and been playing it for the past couple of days.Today i met a friend in game who told me i can MERGE by old accounts with this one if i want so i would request the mods or admins so kindly merge my old accounts from Red and Blue server since i had lots of pokemons and money there which could help me a lot by saving precious time.I don't have any kind of proof that i used to play there so please don't ask for screenshots or anything.However if you have back up of all accounts from Red and Blue then you may find my id

Darkjesper -IGN

Hello there! Please do note that the Red server has now merged with the Blue server to form the Silver server and the Yellow server has now been renamed as the Gold server. 
If you haven't updated your client you'll have to download the latest update here!

If you played on the Red/Blue Server, you will also have to log onto the Dashboard and merge your accounts. Also, don't forget to select the correct server server as your main server. Furthermore, please be sure to read the Merge FAQ for questions you may have as well as the Common Merge Errors:FAQ if you encounter issues whilst merging. If you played on the Yellow server, then you may simply log on the Gold server and should still have your items and continue your progress.

As for a clarification regarding the Merge, you can only either pick a main server or keep both your Red and Blue accounts (which will be split into two different accounts) if you meet the 200h requirement. You cannot physically merge two accounts that do not have the same username, if that's what you interpret it as.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

i am currently playing in Gold server so can i merge my old Red server account with Gold server?

Hello there! Unfortunately, you can only merge your old Red and Blue accounts. You either have to pick one of them to use or you can split them into two accounts if you meet the 200h requirements.

i would like to merge my Red server with Gold server where i am currently playing and as for the 200h requirement i need to check it since i forgot how many hours i played there

Hello there! Like I said, you can only merge your Red and Blue server accounts. You cannot merge your Red account with your Gold account. Also, when you merge your Red and Blue accounts, it will be put onto the Silver server.

thank you for the help , i will try to merge them now in dashboard

No problem, please let me know if you encounter any more issues.