I think my login is bugged

Dromus

I merge my red account to silver but for some reason it starts with me back at Professor Oak's

Hello there! Please ensure that you are logging on Silver and not on Gold. Your accounts, when merged, are placed on the Silver server. Your Gold server has 0h on it therefore if you logged into that account, you would've been starting at the beginning rather than where you left off in your main server. Your Silver account on the other hand, has 135h on it and can be accessible through the Silver server. Despite this, if you are missing your pokedex and encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to ask. You may look at the Merge FAQ in case it may answer some of your questions.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello there! Please ensure that you are logging on Silver and not on Gold. Your accounts, when merged, are placed on the Silver server. Your Gold server has 0h on it therefore if you logged into that account, you would've been starting at the beginning rather than where you left off in your main server. Your Silver account on the other hand, has 135h on it and can be accessible through the Silver server. Despite this, if you are missing your pokedex and encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to ask. You may look at the Merge FAQ in case it may answer some of your questions.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

that's the thing no matter what I do it goes back to it that screen shot I show you guys I'm 100% sure I'm clicking the silver server

that's the thing no matter what I do it goes back to it that screen shot I show you guys I'm 100% sure I'm clicking the silver server

Hello there! Which server did you select as your main server?

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

si

Hello there! Which server did you select as your main server?

hmm check if it's blue I might have made a mistake because if I remember correctly my team was Team Plasma and I ask them and they said blue

Edited by Dromus

si

my main is red and I pick silver as you can see I completely followed every direction you can manually check it yourself :/

Hi Dromus,

According to the database, you had 135h of playtime on Blue, and 0h of playtime on Red before the merge.

So, it appears you've selected the wrong server as your main server, which is why you're going through the character creation process again.

I'll put in a request to unmerge your account, but please be patient as our developers are quite busy and they're the only person with the authority to do so. In the future, please fully read the dialogues before proceeding, as we warned players many times through the process to select their correct main server.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

ty v

Hi Dromus,

According to the database, you had 135h of playtime on Blue, and 0h of playtime on Red before the merge.

So, it appears you've selected the wrong server as your main server, which is why you're going through the character creation process again.

I'll put in a request to unmerge your account, but please be patient as our developers are quite busy and they're the only person with the authority to do so. In the future, please fully read the dialogues before proceeding, as we warned players many times through the process to select their correct main server.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ty much sorry for the trouble

ty v

ty much sorry for the trouble

Hi Dromus,

Please go through the merge process again and select Blue as your main server this time!

Quick Reminder on how to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.