Downloading Game [SOLVED]

Aled97

yeah as the title states I don't fully understand how to download the game, and whats more tutorial videos on youtube(atleast the ones I found seem outdated). just wondering if anybody either knows the link for a recent tutorial, could give me a simple walkthrough or guide me to an area of this forum that answers this question, which I did look for but clearly couldn't find. thanks

edit:this is for windows I've tried both 64 bits and have the files in my documents, but do not know how to progress from there

yeah as the title states I don't fully understand how to download the game, and whats more tutorial videos on youtube(atleast the ones I found seem outdated). just wondering if anybody either knows the link for a recent tutorial, could give me a simple walkthrough or guide me to an area of this forum that answers this question, which I did look for but clearly couldn't find. thanks

edit:this is for windows I've tried both 64 bits and have the files in my documents, but do not know how to progress from there

Hello there! First of all, please be sure to choose the correct download for your operating system here. (Choose one of the x64 Downloads) If those do not work, then you may use one of the following mirror links.

[spoiler=Mirror Links]

• Client Mirror Links

Mega NZ

Mediafire

Instructions

Google Drive download limit reached

1. Copy/Add the file to your own Google drive

2. Make a copy of that file in your drive

3. Download the copy

Mega-nz

1. Find the file you want to download

2. Right click on the file you require

3. Hover over downloads and click standard download

4. Wait for download to complete

MediaFire

1. Find the file you want to download

2. Left-click on the file you want to download

3. (If it asks you if you are a robot) do the Captcha then click authorize download

4. Click download

After downloading, you’ll have to unzip the file using an unzip program and it may need you to run the application as an Administrator. If you can’t unzip it, then you may have to download an UnZip program. Below are some Unzip Programs that you may use.

Spoiler

Windows Unzip Programs

-WinRar

-7 ZIP

Mac Unzip Programs:

-The Unarchiver

-WinZip5

-Keka

-BetterZiip

If you still encounter issues with having to install the game, the Windows 7 or Windows 10 Guide may be able to address your concerns.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello there! First of all, please be sure to choose the correct download for your operating system here. (Choose one of the x64 Downloads) If those do not work, then you may use one of the following mirror links.

[spoiler=Mirror Links]

After downloading, you’ll have to unzip the file using an unzip program and it may need you to run the application as an Administrator. If you can’t unzip it, then you may have to download an UnZip program. Below are some Unzip Programs that you may use.

Spoiler

Windows Unzip Programs

-WinRar

-7 ZIP

Mac Unzip Programs:

-The Unarchiver

-WinZip5

-Keka

-BetterZiip

If you still encounter issues with having to install the game, the Windows 7 or Windows 10 Guide may be able to address your concerns.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

thanks for the help worked a charm :3

• Like 1

Hello there! Glad your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask! With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

• Like 2

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.