I have been banned from pokemon revolution online how can I get back from it someone has appeal on me please help how can i get back from it

Golukumar

Hey [uSER=2070493]Golukumar[/uSER],

As stated in the Read This Before Making A Support Topic, you can find the reason of your ban by logging into the dashboard, if it doesn't say your account is banned, something on your connection could be causing this issue.

• If you're using Proxy, try not to use it, and then test again.

• If you're trying to play at school/work or any public place, their connection could have been IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network.

• If you're from UAE/China/North Korea or if your provider is blocking the game, you can use a VPN.

If you are indeed banned, please post an appeal in the Discipline Appeals section.

Hit by a ban

Please login on your PRO Dashboard to find out the reason for your ban, and give us feedback on your reason. If it doesn't say your account is banned, this can be caused by a few things, your account isn't banned but something on your connection is.

• Are you using Proxy?

Try not using it, and then test again

• Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this post

You could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first.

If you are indeed banned, please post an appeal in the Discipline Appeals section.

Let me know if this is your situation, have a great day!

Armin

PTpw.gif

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesMapping BugsRules

Do not contact Staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be cleaned by Levi.