Novoxy's training service

Novoxy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

I open this shop to help you train your pokemon(s).

Here are the services:

- Egg-moves : 16k each ( it costs 15k to learn it to your pokemon)

- EV: 1k for 10 EVs, this means 50k if you want me to fully train it

- Leveling-up: between 30k and 45k, depends on the pokemon and of the starting level.

my ingame name is novoxy, you could contact me ingame or on the PRO discord at novoxy#0212 .

I could come to every PC in the game (from kanto to sinnoh), but I think the most accessible are either viridian or vermillion.

I usually play late at night 10 pm, GMT+ 1 or early in the morning [6-7am], do not forget to mention when you'd like me to pick your pokemon and we can find a moment outside of the aformentionned time ;)

Have a nice day and see you soon,

novoxy

PS: You can write me in French or in German too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

Here are the services:

- Leveling-up: between 30k and 45k, depends on the pokemon and of the starting level.

my ingame name is novoxy, you could contact me ingame or on the PRO discord at novoxy#0212 .

I could come to every PC in the game (from kanto to sinnoh), but I think the most accessible are either viridian or vermillion.

I usually play late at night 10 pm, GMT+ 1 or early in the morning [6-7am], do not forget to mention when you'd like me to pick your pokemon and we can find a moment outside of the aformentionned time ;)

novoxy

Hi i would like to get a quote on a lvl service for my snorunt my in game name is Ariknu

• 3 months later...
Hi guys,

Here are the services:

novoxy

• 2 months later...