Searching for a player

Alhomese

Please help me I have by mistake given a lent Pokemon to anis 400 he is not returning it

Dude, you have posted 6 times in 8 hours, that is far too much. ALL staff are volunteers, that means that we may not reply as quickly as you like as we do this in our free time so please be patient. You may bump your post ONCE every 24 hours, anything more than that is just spam and not needed. Also please create your own posts and not revive dead posts from over a year ago if you have any problems.

I have checked and it wasn't a loan you did but a full trade. What you need to do is to create a post in the report center subforum and select your server, you need to provide evidence to prove that it was meant to be a loan you did and a trade moderator will handle the case.

I also gave my lvl 100 Kingdra to Pro100zpolski for some other pokes... He asked me to give poke first and after he will give... Then neither he gave my poke nor his poke... Please help

Hi dude, I am not quite sure what your problem is but it also looks like a trade issue. Please make a post in report center stating the problem and providing any evidence you have.

I am now going to lock this thread as people shouldn't have been able to post here in the first place.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *