Silver / Gold - Red / Blue / Yellow? [SOLVED]

Oemg

Can i start this game from new but keep my itemshop stuff? I havent played this for years and now i dont wanna lose all the shopped items but i wanna start from new with some friends

Edited by OemG

Can i start this game from new but keep my itemshop stuff? I havent played this for years and now i dont wanna lose all the shopped items but i wanna start from new with some friends

Hello there! Unfortunately, you cannot reset your account as of now due to the topic being closed. If you'd like to reset your account, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic can be found here for future reference.

Just for clarification, Account resets will wipe all the Pokemon on your account, variables, and items you may have. Friendlists will be kept and if you play on the account, you will find yourself at the Start Map. Nevertheless, you may always create a new account and trade all your cosmetic items to that account by putting them on Pokemon.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello there! Unfortunately, you cannot reset your account as of now due to the topic being closed. If you'd like to reset your account, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic can be found here for future reference.

Just for clarification, Account resets will wipe all the Pokemon on your account, variables, and items you may have. Friendlists will be kept and if you play on the account, you will find yourself at the Start Map. Nevertheless, you may always create a new account and trade all your cosmetic items to that account by putting them on Pokemon.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Okay but i cant trade pokemon cause i only got 2 badges.. i guess i will register a new character >_<

Okay but i cant trade pokemon cause i only got 2 badges.. i guess i will register a new character >_<

If that's the case, then you'll have to get 4 badges on both accounts to trade. That and it seems as if a new character would be needed if you were to restart. Really sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you Understand.

Yes i understand, it kinda sucks tho..

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. Will now be locking this thread as your question has been answered. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck and have a nice day!

• Like 1