Jackson Bug?

Shunte

Hi there. I think my jackson quest is bugged somehow. I made a help thread about how I think I won against Jackson in the school and none of the npc's are giving me the quest prompts and they don't say anything else except their default lines. I've been to pallet and his mom just says she misses him, the lady at the school behind the counter just greets me, and the npc blocking the way to jackson since I already battled him just says he won;t give up his spot and to continue on the road as a trainer.

Any advice is appreciated.

Hi there. I think my jackson quest is bugged somehow. I made a help thread about how I think I won against Jackson in the school and none of the npc's are giving me the quest prompts and they don't say anything else except their default lines. I've been to pallet and his mom just says she misses him, the lady at the school behind the counter just greets me, and the npc blocking the way to jackson since I already battled him just says he won;t give up his spot and to continue on the road as a trainer.

Any advice is appreciated.

[uSER=2072287]Hey [/uSER][uSER=2072287]Shunte,[/uSER]

since I cant see any hint that you´ve tried to follow the the way to Viridian Forest, I want to go sure: Have you tried to take the way to Viridian Forest since you have won the battle?

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution