Cannot dig?

Blade10

So i think my account is bugged. Every time i try to use to dig even if my pokemon have 250+ happiness it says my pokemon wont obey my orders. I have 24 badges tons of pokemon with max happiness and yet still wont let me. It let me at first when i logged in about five days after not playing the game for almost a year but then suddenly it stopped. it's only on gold server too my silver server blade can do it what can i do?

So i think my account is bugged. Every time i try to use to dig even if my pokemon have 250+ happiness it says my pokemon wont obey my orders. I have 24 badges tons of pokemon with max happiness and yet still wont let me. It let me at first when i logged in about five days after not playing the game for almost a year but then suddenly it stopped. it's only on gold server too my silver server blade can do it what can i do?

Hey @Blade10,

could you provide a screenshot of the mentioned issue? You can check the exact ammount of happiness of your Pokémon by typing the command /happy 1-6 into the ingame chat bar.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

As you can see my nidoking that i caught and raised myself has 280 happiness but refuses to obey me, it's like this with every one of my pokemon i even tried catching a new pokemon and raising it's happiness past 150 and it still says the same thing

As you can see my nidoking that i caught and raised myself has 280 happiness but refuses to obey me, it's like this with every one of my pokemon i even tried catching a new pokemon and raising it's happiness past 150 and it still says the same thing

Hey @Blade10,

the 280/280 bar is the HP (Hit Points) bar and shows you the current health of your Pokémon. To check the happiness of your Pokémon use the command /happy 1-6 at the chat. The number depends on the Pokémon in your team you want to check. For more information about the happiness of a Pokémon check out this guide.

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hey @Blade10,

the 280/280 bar is the HP (Hit Points) bar and shows you the current health of your Pokémon. To check the happiness of your Pokémon use the command /happy 1-6 at the chat. The number depends on the Pokémon in your team you want to check. For more information about the happiness of a Pokémon check out this guide.

Regards Xylos

oh ok my bad ty very much:)