Red Server data [SOLVED]

Yiizy69972

I just got back in the game. And I see SERVER GOLD and SILVER. Where are my data from the Red server please?

Because when I connect to the Gold server it launches me a new party and could not connect to the server silver

I just got back in the game. And I see SERVER GOLD and SILVER. Where are my data from the Red server please?

Because when I connect to the Gold server it launches me a new party and could not connect to the server silver

Hey @yiizy69972,

dont worry, your Red data is not deleted.

The Blue and Red server were merged into one server and is called Silver now. The Yellow server stay´s alone but is called Gold from now on.

However, to be able to play on the Silver server (which contains your Red data) and continue your game, you have to merge your Red and Blue account profiles. For that, take a look at our merge FAQ. In case you should have any problems, take a look at our merge issue FAQ.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Glad your question has been answered. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.