My Suggestions

Diabolicangel

1. 1.

Login Screen

1. In Client's Logo (https://prntscr.com/9gz6mt) the word "Online" is in red. If it is possible, make it Green when the server is online and red when is offline so we don't have to check the website always. Or maybe add a server status script somewhere else in the login screen.

In-Game

1. More keybindings. For backpack, pokedex etc.

2. Add a Server News button in game to avoid all this mess after an update.

3. Add a button "Guides" that will redirect to forum guides.

4. Add a description to the store items.

5. Add a description to the Members icon in game.

6. Add more Action bar options. Like 10. Or if you think that they are a lot something like 5 or 6 will be ok.

7. A "Users Online: ####/1600" in game like the one on the Website will be perfect I think for all of us.

8. One more button "Server Info" with all the available in-game commands/chat commands and features that are "hidden" and you don't know them unless someone talks about it will be great.

Chat

1. Change: "Press Enter to chat" to "Press Enter to chat (English Only)" with red color.

2. Rename the "Other" tab to "Other Languages" or something and add buttons inside for other countries. For example: https://prntscr.com/9gzf31

3. Under "Local" chat tab we can see all the channel messages. Change it so we can see only the "white texts" (Local messages).

4. Change the chat tabs order to: All, Local, Help, Trade, Battle, Other

Website

1. Give more information on the account page under the section "membership". Give the members more info so it will be clear to them what they get with the membership and how and where.

Other

1. Make android app available for everyone. (Example: Galaxy S4 users are not able to play since the last update.)

Right now it is not so easy to play from phone cause of some of the app problems. So, the app needs to be a bit more light and mobile friendly.

These are my suggestions for now.

If I have anything else I will add it with the tag [NEW].

73392 1. In Client's Logo (https://prntscr.com/9gz6mt) the word "Online" is in red. If it is possible, make it Green when the server is online and red when is offline so we don't have to check the website always. Or maybe add a server status script somewhere else in the login screen.

Unnecessary coding, they can view it from the main page

73392 1. More keybindings. For backpack, pokedex etc.

2. Add a Server News button in game to avoid all this mess after an update.

3. Add a button "Guides" that will redirect to forum guides.

4. Add a description to the store items.

5. Add a description to the Members icon in game.

6. Add more Action bar options. Like 10. Or if you think that they are a lot something like 5 or 6 will be ok.

7. A "Users Online: ####/1600" in game like the one on the Website will be perfect I think for all of us.

8. One more button "Server Info" with all the available in-game commands/chat commands and features that are "hidden" and you don't know them unless someone talks about it will be great.

2- You can look at the left side of the client while logging in.

3- Unnecessary

4- There are

5- There is

7- Type /on

8- https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=6251

73392 1. Change: "Press Enter to chat" to "Press Enter to chat (English Only)" with red color.

2. Rename the "Other" tab to "Other Languages" or something and add buttons inside for other countries. For example: https://prntscr.com/9gzf31

3. Under "Local" chat tab we can see all the channel messages. Change it so we can see only the "white texts" (Local messages).

4. Change the chat tabs order to: All, Local, Help, Trade, Battle, Other

1- Unnecessary

2- It is said in chat MOTD

4- Unnecessary

73392 1. Give more information on the account page under the section "membership". Give the members more info so it will be clear to them what they get with the membership and how and where.

Enough info is given throughout the forums and account tab

73392 1. Make android app available for everyone. (Example: Galaxy S4 users are not able to play since the last update.)

Right now it is not so easy to play from phone cause of some of the app problems. So, the app needs to be a bit more light and mobile friendly.

Issues will be fixed as soon as possible.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

1. Make android app available for everyone. (Example: Galaxy S4 users are not able to play since the last update.)

Not possible. Unless its the Galaxy S4 LTE (which has 2GB RAM) we cant pull resources out of thin air. Your outdated device is simply not good enough to play PRO.

I have an S4 LTE on 5.1.1 and PRO works great. I also have a Note 4 LTE which PRO works flawlessly on

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.