hi : )

giphy.webp

I will teach you how to PvP one day, young Anthony.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giphy.webp

I will teach you how to PvP one day, young Anthony.

I’m sure you will , judging by your amazing rating and awesome team building skills! I was very impressed that you didntlose to onkar akalli and theminho!

[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]

Welcome

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

hi guys im a seasoned player but wanted to make my introduction because i realized i never made one.

my favorite fire pokemon is blastoise and vaporeon.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you :P Good luck in your future adventures!

390?cb=20170221070540

PvP RulesTrade RulesChat RulesFAQ

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

hi guys im a seasoned player but wanted to make my introduction because i realized i never made one.

my favorite fire pokemon is blastoise and vaporeon. i enjoy pvping because of meeting cobra on ladder.

i am still learning the game and hope to become good at it. my favorite pvper is akalli gaming , theminho gaming , and rekkuza gaming.

i think rekkuza is the best out of those 3(he makes awesome plays). my favorite item is escape rope and focus sash.

my nickname is mageisatrademod on PRO discord.

thanks , that will be all. :D

Hello! :)