Bugged, stuck, cant play pokemon pro annymore help! [SOLVED]

Stenly2000

Hey there @stenly2000,

please check out this Kanto Walkthrough, to highlight what you need to do:

Good luck and enjoy :)

[spoiler=SS Anne]

As you continue you can go into each room of the ship and battle trainers. To maximize your EXP I recommend that you battle all of the trainers on the ship.

Make your way to the first floor and enter the kitchen; located on the far left. Make sure you have a Pecha berry to give to the doctor, if you don't have one in your inventory then there will be one in a trash can.

0yHDlbS.png

Talk to the doctor in the kitchen and offer to help him cure the captain. When you show him the Pecha berry he will tell you to go the second floor and meet Jenson.

Go to the second floor and enter the room on the far right.

y6K9FOk.png

In here you can talk to Jenson who will ask you to find his Blissey in the ballroom as it holds the secret potion.

Make your way upstairs again. From there you have the option to beat Jackson again. You might as well as it's some free EXP and he probably deserves it.

Continue to the ballroom and head to the upper floor where you will find Jenson's Blissey. Talk to it and it will disappear and leave you with the secret potion.

Now you can return to the second floor and find the captain. On the way there you can pick up some leftovers from this trash can,

lEIeyf8.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey!

Im kinda stuck at SS.anne. I defeated every trainer there is, got every item and i still cant see the chansey that needs to make a potion!

Any help?

Thanks!

Hello there, it seems as if you seem to be having trouble with the SS Anne quest.

First, you will need to speak with Doctor Neumann in the kitchen. Remember to ask how you can help, when given the options because otherwise, you will not be able to properly proceed with the objective, as your quest variables will not be registered to enable you to do the following steps.

After you have talking to Doctor Neumann and have obtained a Pecha Berry (If you don't have one, there's one in a trash bin), head to the rightmost room on the second floor to speak with Jenson. He will extract your Pecha Berry and start developing the potion.

As soon as you enter the ballroom (Leftmost doorway on the second floor), you can interact with the Blissey to retrieve it. The item is named as 'SecretPotion' in your inventory. If you happen to lose the Secret Potion, it will be reclaimable from Jenson. You don't necessarily have to get the guard out in the 'VIP area'.

After you have obtained the potion from Jenson's Blissey in the ballroom, you can deliver it to the captain. His office is in the only staircase on right of the second floor.

If you need further help with Kanto and its quests, you may check out the Kanto Walkthrough.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Thanks to @Fluffles and @PreHax i finished my ss anne queset!

Next time i will need to read the npc's a bit more, i always skip the messages i get from the npc's :D

Thanks for the kindest reply and fast replies!

No problem. Glad to hear that your issue is resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.