• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bump :) LUL didnt see akallis bump

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. What is your ingame name? Aliza.

2. How old are you? 23.

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? Hunting shinies/trading.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? Catch em all :) (and evolve em all)

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? I played Yellow and always wanted to join RUkittenme but I was really shy and never spoke to anyone.

6. How active are you on discord? Very active 7+ hours daily I just started using it for the PRO channel.

I've been playing PRO for almost 3 years now on and off I know just about all there is to know about this game and have never socialized much or joined a guild. I'd love to join Paradox and make some new friends, thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Aliza

Edited by Aliza
sigpic558249_1.gif

Sincerely,

Aliza

Pm'd you, I'll let you decide :)

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Do you mind answering these few questions as well?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

same goes for you :)

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

My ambition is to create the moat dangerous unbeatable team and i like epic pokw hunting and pvp my friend is in the guild so want to join.

My ambition is to create the moat dangerous unbeatable team and i like epic pokw hunting and pvp my friend is in the guild so want to join.

Thanks for the interest but it is a hard pass judging from your post history you don't get along well with other people in guilds, sorry bud.

1. What is your ingame name? greenoob

2. How old are you?23

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? hunting strong pokes and trying to complete the story

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?to complete it and get very strong pokes and make awesome teams like a dragon buster team or my own version of a champion team just for the fun of having it

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?you guys seem fun and very knowledgeable of pro

6. How active are you on discord?very its on my phone so the messages always pop up