♦ Paradox | Silver Server Guild | International ♦

Prehax

1. What is your ingame name? greenoob

2. How old are you?23

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? hunting strong pokes and trying to complete the story

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?to complete it and get very strong pokes and make awesome teams like a dragon buster team or my own version of a champion team just for the fun of having it

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?you guys seem fun and very knowledgeable of pro

6. How active are you on discord?very its on my phone so the messages always pop up

Pmd you

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. What is your ingame name?

- DutchAmex

2. How old are you?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

- For now i love to find the best pokemon with the best ivs and hunt shinies, but i want to begin with pvp if i get the perfect team.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

- To be perfect in pvp and have fun with friends

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

- I posted a picture on 9gag with the question how many 9gaggers play pro and then a member of your guild yoshiyes on 9gag posted a comment with his hours played and the name of this guild.

6. How active are you on discord?

- monday to friday i'm more active in the evening online and in the weekend i'm more online. Discord name (DutchAmex#6952

Edited by DutchAmex

1. What is your ingame name? abdopaxxo
2. How old are you? 18
3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP,  hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? hunting shinies, hanging out with people
4. What are your ambitions in PRO? trying to do pvp and begood at it
5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? the guild seems to good and theres experienced players to help
6. How active are you on discord?im active on it all the time 
7. 383 hours

1. What is your ingame name?

- DutchAmex

2. How old are you?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

- For now i love to find the best pokemon with the best ivs and hunt shinies, but i want to begin with pvp if i get the perfect team.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

- To be perfect in pvp and have fun with friends

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

- I posted a picture on 9gag with the question how many 9gaggers play pro and then a member of your guild yoshiyes on 9gag posted a comment with his hours played and the name of this guild.

6. How active are you on discord?

- monday to friday i'm more active in the evening online and in the weekend i'm more online. Discord name (DutchAmex#6952

1. What is your ingame name? abdopaxxo
2. How old are you? 18
3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP,  hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? hunting shinies, hanging out with people
4. What are your ambitions in PRO? trying to do pvp and begood at it
5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? the guild seems to good and theres experienced players to help
6. How active are you on discord?im active on it all the time 
7. 383 hours

check pms

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. What is your ingame name? Pervm

2. How old are you? if u mean how i feel latetly that 60 but ID says 26 Yo

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? trading( but something not working im broke all the time;P) and hunting

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? Geting all my favorite pokes with good nature and 27+ivs long way to go

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? I always like paradox irl so thats it

6. How active are you on discord? not much but if got good reason it will go up alot

I hope that my english is understandable didn't use it latetly and might be a little rusty

Best Regards

Pervm

Pervm

pmd you

1. What is your ingame name? Wxfade

2. How old are you? 16

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? Hunting for pokemon

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? To make it better

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? Isn't strict but isn't lenient on rules. And my previous guild is disbanding so I needed to find a new so and I saw this one and am giving it my shot. I also like the name.

6. How active are you on discord? Always have it open. Check it fairly often

ften

check your pm