♦ Paradox | Silver Server Guild | International ♦

Prehax

1. What is your ingame name? ShoaibanwarX

2. How old are you? 14

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? Try to complete all the stories,PvP and to travel.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? To make the strongest Pokemon team in all the region's and also try to find out any bugs or glitches in the game.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? Isn't strict but isn't lenient on rules. I am guildless and never joined a guild before and this guild looks pretty cool and active.

6. How active are you on discord? About Always.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. What is your ingame name? blazenoob86

2. How old are you? 16

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? all of them i think.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? To be a good PVP player and hunt the leaderboard.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? Because this guild has so many familiar names that i see everyday while roaming in PRO

6. How active are you on discord? Very active.

You could contact me on discord: Blaze#4832

1. What is your ingame name?

Jibberlicious

2. How old are you?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

Hunting rare pokemon while binging podcasts

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

So far halfway through Sinnoh after picking up the game again, been alot of studies for a while. Bit of a perfectionist so waiting til I get top a tier team for pvp but def. planning on it.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

As an halfway-engineer with an interest in physics and math I like my mathematical "paradoxes"

6. How active are you on discord?

Been very active for other games, been mostly lurking in this game

Do you mind answering these few questions as well?

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

same goes for you :)

Hunting

I love Pokemon

I like the name and I want to join good guild and with the interesting name I want to join

Please

1. What is your ingame name? Alphra

2. How old are you? 21

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? PVP's preferred, I love to hunt, trading is rather nice and the added company is also nice.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? Honestly, I'm wanting to be kind of well known through out the community through my kindness, and battle technique.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? it was the first one I seen wanting to take people. The only issue I have is really, I have every bit of 19 years of experience playing pokemon but only 21 hrs, so I can help people from time to time if they are confused.

6. How active are you on discord? Extremely.