Merge Problem

Hooshin

Hello,

Sorry if that question has been asked already, but is the merge still possible? One of my friends, who haven't play the game since a will, try to merge his account but the page who should fuse his account seems to not exist anymore.

I want to know if that a bug, and if not, is it possible for him to still take back his account?

PS: Sorry for the language, I'm not really god in english.

Hello,

Sorry if that question has been asked already, but is the merge still possible? One of my friends, who haven't play the game since a will, try to merge his account but the page who should fuse his account seems to not exist anymore.

I want to know if that a bug, and if not, is it possible for him to still take back his account?

PS: Sorry for the language, I'm not really god in english.

Hey @Hooshin,

yes, the merge is still possible. Your friend should try this link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

In case it shouldnd work, he may have typed the wrong username. His e mail could help in this case, the notification mail includes the original username.

Let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hello Xylos,

Thanks for your fast reply, he tried your method and it work ! For a reason I don't know, the first time he tried, the page only return an error.

Thanks again for the helping and sorry for have taking your time!

Glad the issue is solved. :)

There are two pretty similar links to the Dashboard but only one works, this may was the problem in this case. However, the issue is solved and I will lock this topic now.

I wish both of you a great day! :D

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution