Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name? - DrKleber

#2: What is your age? 22

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 1-2

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? No

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I really enjoy farming for (super) rare Pokemons

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? One more active Guildmate, Happiness and helpfulness in anyway I can.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Not really :)

Hey DrKleber! Since we use Discord as our primary (and only) form of communication, this may not be the best guild for you. Thank you for considering Castaway though!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: What is your in-game name? - GstvDex

#2: What is your age? - 19

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? - 2/4 hours

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? - Yes GustavoBorges #2433

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? - Hunter

#6:what can you bring to us if you joined? - I think i have a good knowledge about pokemon and i like to help people

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? - no

#1: What is your in-game name? - GstvDex

#2: What is your age? - 19

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? - 2/4 hours

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? - Yes GustavoBorges #2433

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? - Hunter

#6:what can you bring to us if you joined? - I think i have a good knowledge about pokemon and i like to help people

Hi! Gustavo, sent you a Discord friend request :)

Hi My Name Is HeroVanged

#1 HeroVanged

#2 Age 16

#3 I Played Around 53++ Hours

#4 I Used Discord Name: HeroVanged#8308

#5 Trading Profit Master!!!

#6 I Used To Make Other Members happy Ill try my Best To Help Others Can Command what will i do Also

#7 Nope #6 and #7 aren't Same

Pls Ill do My Best to join ur Clan

HeroVanged was here

#1: What is your in-game name? ennui

#2: What is your age? 23

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? at least 2

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? i do. name will be given later.

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? casual play

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? whatever is needed.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? no.

#1: What is your in-game name? - Pugduf

#2: What is your age? - 16

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? - 118hr 14min

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? - Yes - Lycanrock#6058

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? - I dont know my speciality..I know a lot of stuff about Pokemons...And I am Action08's buddy..so i like to join ur guild ..i will ge a good member for sure..

#6:what can you bring to us if you joined? - A good member ofcourse ...

I am Brahmarshi(IGN), age 19, i play on my time everyday, yeah i use discord yes i am willing to join you, my specialty you will know when time comes, well i can let the members have quite a fun, technically speaking yes but a slight cut from both. i think you guys will be fun.

I want to join your guild.

Thanks

#1: What is your in-game name? Crystal987

#2: What is your age? Im 13, 14 in October

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Im on most of the time idk how many hours

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? ༺Crystal༻#9650

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Not sure, just joined

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Im very happy so happiness?

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yes