Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name? Jtboog

#2: What is your age? 38 I got into playing this with my nephew and just got hooked lol

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? depends on which shift I am working most generally 2 to 4

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? yes, yes, JTBoog

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Hunter

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I am active and willing to give a helping hand

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Not really

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: What is your in-game name? Jtboog

#2: What is your age? 38 I got into playing this with my nephew and just got hooked lol

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? depends on which shift I am working most generally 2 to 4

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? yes, yes, JTBoog

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Hunter

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I am active and willing to give a helping hand

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Not really

Hey bud. I can send you discord link, but will have to wait a bit to get you in game.... due to update of course.

But I'll need you discord tag and ID. Name#1111

#1: What is your in-game name? ShallowViking

#2: What is your age? 26

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? depends on work and private life. I would say around 3-4 hours.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? ShallowViking #1131

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I would say Trading/Hunter

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I can bring a good humor, an active member who will ask for and share knowledge. And who would ever say no to a real Norwegian Viking? haha

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Is it?

#1: What is your in-game name? ShallowViking

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? depends on work and private life. I would say around 3-4 hours.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? ShallowViking #1131

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I would say Trading/Hunter

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I can bring a good humor, an active member who will ask for and share knowledge. And who would ever say no to a real Norwegian Viking? haha

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Is it?

I sent you a request on discord first! :D happy to have you!

#1: What is your in-game name? Drai

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 4-8

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? I've been using it recently and I'd be willing to join the group, being social is fun.

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Enjoying myself by doing the story, besides that spending hours grinding out perfect natures/IV/EV.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Sacrifices. . . . . . . . . Enjoyable personality, down for most activities if I'm online. No problem with helping members find specific natures and pokemon. I'm a member so if need be I can go to member areas and get pokes from there if needed.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Perhaps, what I bring to table is my specialty. So if you look at it that way you get basically the same answer.

#1: What is your in-game name? Drai

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 4-8

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? I've been using it recently and I'd be willing to join the group, being social is fun.

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Enjoying myself by doing the story, besides that spending hours grinding out perfect natures/IV/EV.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Sacrifices. . . . . . . . . Enjoyable personality, down for most activities if I'm online. No problem with helping members find specific natures and pokemon. I'm a member so if need be I can go to member areas and get pokes from there if needed.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Perhaps, what I bring to table is my specialty. So if you look at it that way you get basically the same answer.

Lol. Sacrifices. Cx . Okay. Well what is your discord name and ID? Itll be like name#1111. We would love to have you on discord! After that we will invite you in game. We have been a bit more strict with discord, it's much easier and more fun to chat! :D .

Lol. Sacrifices. Cx . Okay. Well what is your discord name and ID? Itll be like name#1111. We would love to have you on discord! After that we will invite you in game. We have been a bit more strict with discord, it's much easier and more fun to chat! :D .

Uhhh I think it's this AntiSenpai (Nick)#3536 (I hope that is right, I have no Idea what I'm doing..)

Code:

#1: What is your in-game name? Thetrada111

#2: What is your age? 17

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 2-4

#4: Do you use Discord? Yes. If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes. If so, what is your name/ID? Thetrada111 #50167

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.) Hunter.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? My quick wit and hunting skills.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? I think not.