Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: Eromac

#2: 18

#3: Eromac#0091

#4: It really depends. At least 1-2 hours, but that number can go way up on some days^^

#5: 25

#6: 8

#7: At the moment I'm still concerned with playing through the story, but my main specialty might be having fun playing the game^^ I like the PvP aspect, so I could imagine going more into that direction once I've finished the story.

#8: Someone who has a good understanding of Pokemon in general and who always likes to talk to other people while playing a game. So hopefully I could bring in a bit of fun ;)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: Eromac

#2: 18

#3: Eromac#0091

#4: It really depends. At least 1-2 hours, but that number can go way up on some days^^

#5: 25

#6: 8

#7: At the moment I'm still concerned with playing through the story, but my main specialty might be having fun playing the game^^ I like the PvP aspect, so I could imagine going more into that direction once I've finished the story.

#8: Someone who has a good understanding of Pokemon in general and who always likes to talk to other people while playing a game. So hopefully I could bring in a bit of fun ;)

Hey Eromac! I sent you a Discord friends request, please send me a DM once you accept it :)

#1: What is your in-game name? SgtKoty

#2: What is your age? 25

#3: What is your Discord ID? Sgt Koty#5877

#4: How many hours do play PRO each day? about 2 hours in the week and over 6 hours in the weekend

#5: What are your total number of hours in PRO? 218 hours

#6: How many badges have you collected? all 32

#7: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? my specialty is farming and trading

#8: What can you bring to us if you joined? a very active member with great knowledge about the game, who is good for a laugh :D

#1: What is your in-game name? PKTrainer013

#2: What is your age? 29

#3: What is your Discord ID? PKTrainer013 #3724

#4: How many hours do play PRO each day? Random but at least one when nothings going on.

#5: What are your total number of hours in PRO? I just got started so like 2 or so.

#6: How many badges have you collected? None as of yet.

#7: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I don't know. I'm completely new and looking for guidance.

#8: What can you bring to us if you joined? Loyalty. I will learn my skill and do my best to bring whatever I can to this guild.