[NEW] Guild Moonlight [ENGLISH]

Skarz15

Hello, my name is MistaSatan. Your guild appears to be exactly what I'm looking for. Well organized, well spoken, well thought out as far as functionality. On top of my total consent to pay membership fees; I also enjoy EV training and studying pokemons stats, and would contribute to the guild with these skills in any ways needed (be it EV train for those that do not know how/ do not want to). Please consider my application :3 I am very active and cooperative!

~MistaSatan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

To the members who have posted above, I apologize for the delay in replying to you.

If you would still like to join i will send you all a friend request later and invite you into the guild, or if you are online send me a friend request my user is Skarz15 and we will go from there.

Thanks for the interest guys.

I'd now like to announce that we are not accepting anymore guild members, anyone who has posted before this post will be allowed into the guild. If you are interested in joining our guild when we use more spaces or if someone leaves please post your in-game name below and we will add you to the waiting list to join our guild.

Merry Christmas to all RRO Players

Would like to join :)

IN-GAME NAME: MikkelX

BADGES: 5

PLAYING HOURS: Around 20

Guild Bank: Think i got around 25.000 atm

Have been playing a lot of diffrent poke games, so i know a lot about the basics. Started with pokemon red, and after that played a lot of mmos.

If you guys would like to know anything else about me, feel free to ask :)

Out of all the Guilds I've read about yours was the one that caught my eye the most. Besides Team Rocket of course. I would like to join but I have some questions.

1. Uniforms: You say have to be in for 6mths. I wanted to know if there was a way for members to pay for a uniform early?

2. I'm more of a player who just love to just explore, collect and really just have a good time. And I'm looking to help in anyway I can and make some friends. My question is do a member have to part take in the pvp battles to join?

3. How long is inactive to you guys?

IN-GAME NAME: DJMaye

BADGES: FOUR

PLAYING HOURS: I dont know how to check that. But I'm been on here for two months now and play on average 10 hours.