Merge Problems

Reiling02

Hey, I played this game for a long time about a year ago. I am struggling to find a way to merge my old account to my new one. I already tried the merge link but it did not work and I can still not access my old account or join on silver. Please help, thank you.

Update: It still does not allow me to join silver and even says that I merged. I look at the merge data and it says that I merged the wrong account even though I did not as I looked at the server I used and merged that one.

sorry for the constant updates but I have been reading up and the other forums said u were deleted if u had less than 10 hours of gameplay. The thing is I had over 30 hours of gameplay or something crazy.

Hey, I played this game for a long time about a year ago. I am struggling to find a way to merge my old account to my new one. I already tried the merge link but it did not work and I can still not access my old account or join on silver. Please help, thank you.

Hey @reiling02,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Indeed, you have merged the right account - this one. If you still get the invalid password or username message, take a look at this quote out of our merge issue FAQ:

Q: I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!

A: If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

In case you get a other message when you try to login or have other, different issues, please try to describe them or even send a screenshot.

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution