Magikarp needs more friends!

1528254442570.png.ef9dd20c880dfaf89066af88a00baac9.png

PSY PSY PSY PSY PSY PSYDUCK PSY PSYAYAYE PSY PSYDUCK

PSYBONJOUR MY FRIEND SORRY IM TO CONFUSE APPARENTLY I FORGET WE ARE FRIEND PLEASE DONT FORGET IM IN KALIJODO LAKE

YOU GONNA BE BUSY A LOT OF FRIENDS WAITING YOU ON VULCANIC ISLAND ,WATER IS SUPER HOT SOMETIME MT SUMMER ERUPT SOMETIME NOT BUT WATER ITS WATER ,WE HAVE A STAR AT THE LAKE AND NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT STARYU ;-) I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU PSYAYAYE PSYDUCK

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1840053471_2.png.6f8530285b213f536cea09ecc96173c9.png

Hello! i have a friend who is a little shy frog to anyone which make him cannot find a good friend.. I think my little frog could be your friend:)

Frog:hello...my..name is froaky.. i'm still finding a good fd with someone since i'm alone now... I know i'm a timid frog but this is my first time to have a self introduction to you..i hope we can be a fd... froak..froakie..

1528259489445.png.466890e2849c37db5f61fc085195b1c2.png

Weee! Oh – oh no, watch out little karp, I don’t want to land on you – whoooaoa! SPLASH! Oh no, I’m so sorry!! :PiplupCry: Are you okay? Oh gosh…I’m so clumsy! H-hello there, ahah…I should really learn to pay attention to my surroundings before jumping into the water, huh? Err, my name is Pip by the way, a pleasure to meet you! What a nice lake you live in! Say, you seem nice, how would you feel about relaxing with me? I would love a new friend to play in the water with! There’s nothing nicer then swimming in cool, shaded water in summer, dontcha think? Although having a buddy makes it all the more fun!

Let me make it up to you for my rude entrance by showing you a great time, what do ya say?

magikarp_and_piplup_by_ghostlyfelis-da8u2pq.thumb.png.7747a442525fcde699ce64b99532e5cb.png

Edited by LadyArticuno
  • Like 1

ArtiSignatureGif.gif

pristineserenity3.png

Graphics by Mafi

Visit her shop for banners, sigs, avatars and more!

They're free and absolutely wonderful!

[MEDIA=imgur]uuX4PJP[/MEDIA]

Hey Magikarp, I'm A shiny slugma who is lonely. I'm made fun of by the other Vulkan slugma's who are bright boiling red. But I still carry the burning Vulkan island spirit of being hot as burning lava and ash out of the volcano. With my spirit, we can be friends forever living on Vulkan island battling trainers, seeing the world, and being as feisty as all the locals. Burn on :RowletHeart: slugma [MEDIA=imgur2]uuX4PJP[/MEDIA]

Edited by avoado

Hello Magikarp *splash splash*, my name is Feebas and i like*splash* splashing around! I also like to tug on peoples fishing rods and run away, ha ha. People like to call me the dirt fish as i am brown, weak and almost as worthless as dirt. Hearing that makes me sad. I have heard that people call you the weakest pokémon in the world. Maybe we can become friends and prove to people that we can be strong through the power of friendship.

:CharYay:Screenshot_20180606-160541.thumb.png.4b74a197fd63b19544175b82bb9ff52a.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444047642125795330/453859598315552771/Screenshot_20180606_175546.jpg

Hi magikarp, my name is tenta the cool dude, I heard that you need some friends,Me tenta the cool dude could hang out with you,im new to this Pokemon revolution online world so we could travel across the 4 region, orange islands and more

On our journey we could go and find more friends

My trainer has a friend that could teach you some moves

I really can't wait for us to go explore the world, we could possibly find a new region!

hello its me remoraid. i am a water type pokemon likes to stay in water,there is no one like me.and i would like to request magikarp to be my friend as i and you both stay in water.theres no one likeu my friend would you accept my request...884860167_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.e5af2de521ff9e9325a63af40dd07f9a.png

Hey Magikarp! I'm Torchic and I heard you're looking for a new friend because Chappy is very busy at the moment. I'd like to meet you so I can visit you at Kalijodo Lake to cool down a bit in the fresh water or you jump over to Mt. Summer and we get a tan, it's up to you. I know fire and water is not the perfect match but true to the old adage that opposites attract I think we can be good friends and make this vacation unforgettable.

tor.PNG.fa9cf183b5a4385c5e0f18aa66234348.PNG

Hi magikarp, im litwick i know that im fire type and you are a water one and in the future we will be counterparts (Ghost fire) and (Dark water), but it doesn't matter, when you are cold i will warm you with my fire spin and when im warm you will cool me with your bubble! and i also have a leppa berry when you already used all your splash pp! i know that we're going to be really good friends!

Screenshot_1.png.5b6eb99abaae72d05f53ecafe43198df.png

Edited by White507

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Hi karp looking for a friend you are at right place yes yes with me it's me a metapod if you like me just make me friend.

If you wanna see me there I am. We can be best friendsIMG_20180607_014744.jpg.205e9586f69b3bda5df598eec51f8143.jpg

Tell me if you wanna be friends we can be best friends for ever

Ohhh I forget to tell you my nick name I'm Jack the metapod .If you also have a nick name tell me.

Did you like me if yes then tell me

Edited by Genipher