Magikarp needs more friends!

Hello Magicarp :) My name is Fennekin. I am very lonely and looking for friends. Can we be friends? We can be a very nice friend and team together and catch all the Legendary Pokemons. I think we can achieve this. Let's do it together!, my friend :)

122.jpg.6bbf9223e6b1132433412870e1d86c91.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo there... I heard you have no friends, right? Well... my trainer released me because I'm HP flying... wanna be my friend? Oh, don't worry! I'm not gonna eat you, I'm vegan. Also, I don't think your skin would be healthy for my teeth.

fennekin.JPG.12533b362b3db4763859b0a55ba2801d.JPG

sign2.png

Hey Mr.Karp, nice to meet you, i heard you're wandering lonely on this island and u want a friend. Why so? Oh so chappy is busy, oh now i understand ur feelings i am also lonely here you know we can be good friends despite our types we can be a fire/water duo -haha. So what do u say? We both can be good friends and we can enjoy our vacations on this island. I'd love to be ur friend.

Screenshot_20.png.468c031de4fa134d00a452c8a0cda7b8.png

Hi Karpy! , I heard you need Friends for spending vacations , I m Staryu, I wanna be your best friend , i m a timid natured , i wish you accept me . we both are water type and I love vacations and we both will enjoy a lot . if Team Magma comes I ll use my Mystical powers to Protect you , so we can enjoy with no problem . we both can even Karp Karp all night , karping gives me happiness, I love karping . Since, Team Aqua also trying to capture your powers I can Protect you from both teams! You are like my best friend Karpy!

From Staryu

To Dearest Karpy! #BFF

Staryu:RowletHeart: Karpy

Screenshot_2018-06-07-12-42-37.thumb.png.09871e1724c0c3aa14af058f93f0ba7f.png

Edited by diljitsandhu

Magiiiiii-san ! Hello dear dear dear Karp :)

I am a happy and jolly female Heracross, who loves discovering the world and to have funny adventures with new friends.

I do really have the guts to face danger, and trust me, with me on your side you won't have to fear dangers. I am really strong as I can move trunks and rocks, but I'm also docile and friendly.

I wish I could be with you!

See you, Herry :)

55554320_vulcanquest.png.d737bae4d0a10b75e34521b623204a27.png

21FUcsEySKuqJAmj6QnlEw.png

H-hiya Magikarp. I'm sorry to bother you but, would you happen to have a second to spare? I really need someone to vent to and I just happen to see you swiftly swimming by. My name is slowpoke, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I umm.... know you don't have any hands to shake with b-but if it's ok with you, i'd be more than happy to slap tails together? Umm, i-i'm sorry that was a little weird! Ok i'll tell you my story. As you might be able to tell, i'm not your average slowpoke. Not only am I different visually, but also personality wise as well. My slowbros are always scalding me on how weird they think I am. One thing about me is..... I love to race! None of my family members don't get why I like to do this. They said I should take it slow and relax a little.... but I love to swim at my own tempo! When it comes to speaking what's on your mind, my slowbros are pretty bold. However, I find myself rehearsing my lines and getting tongue tied a lot. My bigger slowbros tease me all the time, especially when it's time to do our chores and i'm always the one finishing up first while the others are slacking off. Again, i'm sorry for telling you all this and i'm more sorry that I keep telling you i'm sorry. Oops, there I go again saying sorry again. S-see what I mean? It's just, you are the first pokemon that has given me the time of the day and i'm trying my hardest not to shed any tears because this is summer and summer is supposed to be fun. I umm... couldn't help but to overhear that Mr. Chappy is busy with some other things.... so it shouldn't take a psychic to figure out what i'm about to ask next. Magikarp, w-would you consider hanging out with me and possibly being friends?! We can do plenty of things. Like umm, race in Kalijodo Lake and dodge all the qwilfish! These are things I can only dream of looking back on with a pokepal I could call my friend and call these memories. S-so please Magikarp, lets make a splash together this summer!

Edited by Vegit0
  • Like 2
spacer.png

3.jpg.e9ddc528241a0d10c4c4263501b7770c.jpg

Hi, I'm Treecko by name Trip. I'm very shy, but I liked you right away, because you look without offense. I like to walk around my garden and smell the scent of flowers, and as a rule plants can not live without water, so I thought that we could become good friends and you would help me with watering the flowers. I hope we'll become best friends.

Hi Magikarp, I'm Feebas. I know you love to Splash. I love to do some exercises like Splashing too~~ We could be friends and Splashing around some days. Yea we can evolve into strong, powerful pokemons. But actually we don't need to. Because We Splash as we are beautiful!!! We really should go swimming now!! Come On~~~

949878906_Feebas01.jpg.5368c5db397990cd85c160192cd43add.jpg

Edited by hahahaka

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shiny Day on the Beach. Sihandrail and her Pokemons are going to the water for nice refreshing :D Sihandrail:” gooo Goldeen it's your Turn now have fun at the Beach and do whatever u want!” Sihandrail goes to the Sun Chairs for a tiny nap. While Goldeen was swimming around she sees a Magikarp alone... “Hello Magikarp you look so alone wanna hang out with me a bit ;) we could swim around a bit... but don't be to fast I'm a bit slow... “ Magikarp and Goldeen swims together a bit until they see a Boat with 2 Persons and a Human speaking Meowth

catching some Pokemons... Magikarp:”let's get away from here!” But it was too late.... Goldeen was really slow and got caught... Goldeen:” Heeeelp!” She was trapped in a fishing net. Magiparp used Splash against them but Meowth

attacked Back. “Stop this” is Margipark shouting, but they don't stop... In the fight Meowth hits Magikarp and Goldeen shoutet:” get help Margikarp u cant do this alone! " Magikarp looks around but the Pokemons gets all catched in the Net from the 2 Humans... On the Beach a lot of Trainers stand up to help their Pokemons... but its to late for the most... while Magipark was looking to the Beach he got another hit from Meowth

and got pulled into the Boat... The Male Human looked at it... “Look it's a Magikarp what a looser Pokemon" The Female Human look at Magikarp and say:” throw it back the Boss don't want useless Pokemons like this one" Magikarp sees how Goldeen gets from the fishing Net into a Bag "Heeeeeeeelp" and Magikarp goes for a Tackle! He Hits the Male, and he landed right in the Nets next to him. Meowth

tried to attack again but Magikarp used Splash to get away!

Back in the water Magipark used Flail to destroy the Boat and all the catched Pokemons get free! Everyone looks to Margikarp... "Lets end this our new Friend" All Pokemons Together! Some Big shoots got Fired and the 2 Humans and Meowth flying away! All Pokemons surrounded Magikarp "You are a real Hero lets be Friend" And Goldeen swims next to him for a nice Kiss!

goldini.PNG.221cfadec19792051a9105b57ec83500.PNG

Edited by Sihandrail
Slowbros_Partnergilde.png?width=171&height=141