Account got reset [SOLVED]

Rwarrior

Hey admin i think I've not been online a year and my account got reset what should i do now. To get back my old account. Help plzz. And it was i guess red, yellow server I don't remember

Edited by Fluffles

Hey admin i think I've not been online a year and my account got reset what should i do now. To get back my old account. Help plzz. And it was i guess red, yellow server I don't remember

Hi dude. The red and blue server has been merged and was renamed silver. if you had characters on blue and red server you had to go to the accounts tab on the homepage and log in. Once logged in you merge your account then you can log in game and receive all your pokemon, items and progress you made.

Hey @Rwarrior,

I’m sorry for this inconvenience; don’t worry about your account, you didn’t lose any of your progress!

Red Server and Blue Server have recently merged into Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. Therefore you will need to play on Silver Server if you wish to continue your Red Server progress.

If you can't log into Silver Server, you probably need to merge your Red & Blue account, follow these steps to merge your account, make sure to select the right server as your main server!

How to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

If you have some errors while doing the merge, check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ.

With that being said, I wish you a great day and welcome back to PRO!

Armin

• Like 1

PTpw.gif

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesMapping BugsRules

Do not contact Staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be cleaned by Levi.

Hi dude. The red and blue server has been merged and was renamed silver. if you had characters on blue and red server you had to go to the accounts tab on the homepage and log in. Once logged in you merge your account then you can log in game and receive all your pokemon, items and progress you made.

Thanks for replying

Hey @Rwarrior,

I’m sorry for this inconvenience; don’t worry about your account, you didn’t lose any of your progress!

Red Server and Blue Server have recently merged into Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. Therefore you will need to play on Silver Server if you wish to continue your Red Server progress.

If you can't log into Silver Server, you probably need to merge your Red & Blue account, follow these steps to merge your account, make sure to select the right server as your main server!

How to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

If you have some errors while doing the merge, check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ.

With that being said, I wish you a great day and welcome back to PRO!

Armin

Hey thanks for replying I'll see if it works or not and ill let u know

Hello again @Rwarrior,

I’m sorry for this inconvenience; it looks like your account got automatically banned due to merge, I have gone ahead and I forwarded your problem to a Staff member that unbanned your account.

As you have successfully merged your account and as your problem has been resolved, I will now lock this topic.

Let me know if you have any further question, have a great day!

Armin

PTpw.gif

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesMapping BugsRules

Do not contact Staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be cleaned by Levi.