Problem account [SOLVED]

Karwix

Hi I haven t received mail for create new password on Dashbord.

Hello there! Could you follow the steps here to get the activation email resent to you? It is also good to note that Gmail is the most likely to receive the email. Don't forget to check your junk mail and make sure you typed your email correctly. This could take up to 30 minutes. Using a different browser could also help.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello, I sucess get the email, but I have another problem now that I have a new password I could migrate the person from my account on the server silver but in the game I do not can not log me on this marks (picture) but I can connect to the other server so the IDs works

Screenshot_20180613-185136.thumb.png.7fc6bc547ff4159f3c4594cedc9a20d0.png

Hello, I sucess get the email, but I have another problem now that I have a new password I could migrate the person from my account on the server silver but in the game I do not can not log me on this marks (picture) but I can connect to the other server so the IDs works

Hello there! If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here.Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Hi, I have change my password before select silver serv for merge my caracter ( picture). on the dashboard we can see that is activated. I continu to search on the forum for resolve my problem. I will go to you if it s doesn t work.

Hi, I have change my password before select silver serv for merge my caracter ( picture). on the dashboard we can see that is activated. I continu to search on the forum for resolve my problem. I will go to you if it s doesn t work.

Hi there, what seems to be the issue? If you would like to change your password, you can do so in Password Reset.

Hi there, what seems to be the issue? If you would like to change your password, you can do so in Password Reset.

I am French and not excellent in English to explain my problem but I will try. I started the game in 2016 with my computer then for various reasons I stopped, and last week I could see that PRO was available on Android. I say to my self Cool I will find my character and continue, but no. So what I want is to play with my first character and his pokemons, after a I managed to remake a password, to connect to the dashbord and migrated my character on Silver until then everything goes well but opening my game on phone I saw that I still could not access Silver While I can log on Gold.

I seen people with the same problem. I don t hope my game be corrupt or delet after the long period of inactivity or maybe like I begin on Windows log don t work with androïd on my game.

Sorry for the faults.

thank you for the time spent helping me

I am French and not excellent in English to explain my problem but I will try. I started the game in 2016 with my computer then for various reasons I stopped, and last week I could see that PRO was available on Android. I say to my self Cool I will find my character and continue, but no. So what I want is to play with my first character and his pokemons, after a I managed to remake a password, to connect to the dashbord and migrated my character on Silver until then everything goes well but opening my game on phone I saw that I still could not access Silver While I can log on Gold.

I seen people with the same problem. I don t hope my game be corrupt or delet after the long period of inactivity or maybe like I begin on Windows log don t work with androïd on my game.

Sorry for the faults.

thank you for the time spent helping me

Bonjour, si vous obtenez toujours une erreur "Mot de passe invalide", veuillez vous assurer de changer à nouveau votre mot de passe, ici

N'oubliez pas qu'il doit être exclusivement alphanumérique. Il est important de changer le mot de passe sur le dashboard plutôt que sur le forum, car ils diffèrent.

Si vous rencontrez d'autres erreurs en essayant de fusionner, veuillez consulter le topic suivant: Common Merge Errors FAQ

Si vous avez d'autres questions regardant la fusion, vous pouvez également consulter la How to Merge FAQ

J'espère que cela vous aura aidé, je vous souhaite de passer une bonne journée!