Bug on SS Anne Quest.

Wooffood

I've been following a walkthrough throughout the game, and I've ran into a problem with the SS. Anne Quest, I have defeated Jackson and then proceeded to follow the walkthrough step by step and I've ran into a problem where Jenson constantly says the same thing and the Blissy doesn't spawn (as shown in the walkthrough)

Can someone help me please?

I've been following a walkthrough throughout the game, and I've ran into a problem with the SS. Anne Quest, I have defeated Jackson and then proceeded to follow the walkthrough step by step and I've ran into a problem where Jenson constantly says the same thing and the Blissy doesn't spawn (as shown in the walkthrough)

Can someone help me please?

Hey @WoofFood,

have you already talked to the Doctor located in the kitchen? You have to give him a Pecha Berry in order to trigger a specific dialogue with Jenson.

Out of the walkthrough:

Make your way to the first floor and enter the kitchen; located on the far left. Make sure you have a Pecha berry to give to the doctor, if you don't have one in your inventory then there will be one in a trash can.

A bug with the SS Anne quest is very unlikely, let me know if it works.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution