Mt. Silver Incident [SOLVED]

Pokemasterjdawg

I was battling the first Team Rocket Grunt in Mt. Silver and then unfortunately my Internet went away for a while thus automatically making me lose the battle. When it came back and i went back to the grunt he refuses to re-battle to me and thus won't move out of the way. Is it that i cant progress in Mt. Silver now just because of my internet going down? or can i do something else to make the grunt move?

?

Iirc the cooldown was 2 hours

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I was battling the first Team Rocket Grunt in Mt. Silver and then unfortunately my Internet went away for a while thus automatically making me lose the battle. When it came back and i went back to the grunt he refuses to re-battle to me and thus won't move out of the way. Is it that i cant progress in Mt. Silver now just because of my internet going down? or can i do something else to make the grunt move?

Hi there. You can actually challenge the Rocket Grunt after 2 hours. Here's the Mt Silver Guide for more information.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Oh thanks for the reply

As your question has now been answered, I'll now lock this thread. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.