Problems for Returning Player [SOLVED]

Akutowa

I recently decided to get back into PGO, however when I logged in I saw the silver and gold server and I was confused as I had left before the change unfortunately after I realized gold was for the yellow server and silver was for red and blue I clicked the gold server ( I was from the blue server) on top of that I can't seem to log on to the dashboard however I can log on to to the forum and the game, is there anything I can do to log onto the dashboard and get my pokemon back?

You should try to change your password on the dashboard. It worked for me.

Since i didnt make the same mistake as you ( I was on blue and I merged into silver), I dont know if you've lost your progression.

Better try on the dashboard and click forget password. You should recieve an Email... You'll know what to do further. :SquirtleSquad:

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

I recently decided to get back into PGO, however when I logged in I saw the silver and gold server and I was confused as I had left before the change unfortunately after I realized gold was for the yellow server and silver was for red and blue I clicked the gold server ( I was from the blue server) on top of that I can't seem to log on to the dashboard however I can log on to to the forum and the game, is there anything I can do to log onto the dashboard and get my pokemon back?

Hello there! If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here.Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Problem has been fixed thank you guys!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.