BAN CHANSEY/BLISSEY?!?!

Qqq

IVE BEEN WALLED BY CHANSEY AND BLISSEY WAY TOO MUCH. THE POKEMON IS TOO OP AND I SEE IT ON EVERY TEAM. IT COUNTERS EVERY POKEMON FOR EXAMPLE:

196+ Atk Riolu High Jump Kick vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 2-6 (0.2 - 0.8%) -- possibly the worst move ever

CHANSEY ATE UP A HIGH JUMP KICK FROM RIOLU AND IT BARELY DID 1% , ITS SO BROKEN.. RIOLU IS SUPER EFFECTIVE TOO. NEED MORE PROOF??::

196+ Atk Iron Fist Timburr Mach Punch vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 2-6 (0.2 - 0.8%) -- possibly the worst move ever

IRON FIST + ADAMANT + STAB , ONLY 0.8% TO CHANSEY.. HOW BROKEN??

I SUGGEST WE BAN CHANSEY BLISSEY AND EVERY POKEMON THAT LOOKS LIKE A EGG AND EVIOLITE AND ASSAULT VEST AND SOFT BOIL AND ROOST AND RECOVER.

THIS IS MY SUGGESTION TO SOLVE STALL FOREVER . THIS POKEMON TOO BROKEN , UBER , AND BAD FOR META TY. ME AND MY FELLOW COLLEAGUES AT PARADOX/LEGACY NEGOTIATED THIS AND THE POKEMON IS TOO BROKEN ..... LOOK AT THE CALCS FOR PROOF... , (sorry for bad english) (sorry for caps) (hehexd)

[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]

This is becoming spam at some point, PvP subforum is meant to discuss reasonable PvP related topics not to farm posts with this kind of trolls, if you want to farm posts feel free to go to Playground, if you have serious matters concerning PvP to discuss with the community you are more than welcome to do so.

Don't attempt to make more posts like this, locking this.

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i